Chapter 2: Suspicions from the past

B POV,

Everything went fine. But as per usual, G broke his arms again, O vomited, F got dizzy, and U scratched his arm. A told them after the show they should rest and SCOLDED me for no reason.

"Ugh! What did I do?" I asked furiously.

"I told you not to include O and G since G easily breaks his bones and there's a 70% chance that O vomits." A assumed. He is really good at math.

"Are we going to remove the decorates of the stage right now, or later?" C asked as Q was hiding from his back.

"Q, what seems to be the problem?" R asked worriedly as Q began to panic.

"EEK! Hide me please!" Q begged, F grabbed him from the sky and hid up there. The rest of our team hid including me, but not the regular ones.

"Hey, excuse me. Have you seen any letter with animal features around here?" I heard them asked. Fuck, it's the hunters.

"Uhh, no. We haven't seen them around here, only regular letters." U replied. The hunter stared at them deadly and sighed. "If you have seen one, just contact us. We'll be there in time." The hunter said as the other one gave C the contact number.

M took the paper and just threw it into the trash as the hunters left. Hope none of our friends snitches us.

"Thanks guys, we really need someone to look on our backs." L said and took his hoop to continue his practice.

An hour later,

P POV,

"Y'all just chill out!" I yelled while seeing the chaos K just created earlier.

"He started it!" K yelled while pointing at N. She looks furious.

"I-I-I d-d-didn't s-start t-the f-f-fight." N stuttered scaredily.

"See? He just stuttered." K pressured.

I took the lighter and set the torch on fire. Then I swallowed the fire and blew it in front of them to separate them apart.

"Guys, I don't care who started or ended it. Just tell me what happened earlier." I said.

"Can I say it?" I heard 'I' in the background asking. (A/N: I'll be putting apostrophe once the I I'm talking about is the letter I, not the pronoun)

"Go ahead 'I'." I replied.

"K was just chilling with her phone. N took K's headphones which he was mistaken it was his. K got upset and chased him around the whole tent, causing a larger chaos to occur. And that's that." 'I' said. I walked to K and hugged her. (A/N: No, K and P ain't girlfriends. They're just besties.)

"Make sure you don't do that again, okay?" I begged and she nodded.

Hopefully K doesn't cause any more chaos around the tent.

E POV,

'F, have you eaten dinner already?' I signed as I patted F on his shoulder.

'Yes, brother. A said I'll just take dinner first since I need more rest.' He signed.

'Sweet dreams, F.' I signed again as he fell asleep.

I wish he could hear me, but he's deaf. What can I do about it? Well as his older brother, my heart kept sinking as I see him everyday in this state.

"Babe, you okay?" The door creeked open and it was D, my girlfriend.

"Yeah, I'm good." I replied stressfully.

"You look stressed. I just wished I didn't disturb your time with F just for a shitty thing H wanted to show." She said. Wait, what thing?

"Oh, I can see you're confused. So H just saw a picture of us when we were just lowercases in the bulletin board." D added. "Follow me downstairs."

We went downstairs and saw 4 certain letters that was gathering around.

"H, what did you just saw?" V asked.

"I saw this picture taken from a long time ago because it's seen there that we're just lowercases." H said as she handed the picture to P. D and I looked at it.

I was there with F, all of us of course. Including Z was there, but something's off. All of us have symbols except for him, which was very odd. (Another A/N: Z will be a human in this au. And also they're living on earth.)

"This might help us in cracking the case why Z left the circus when V entered it." M said which made V's mouth fell open in shock.

"That's why I haven't seen him here." V added. D and P just laughed, and H wheezed on the floor. M and I just facepalmed.

"Yeah, you're right V. He might have hate you." M suddenly laughed very hard and hit the ground. I just looked at the picture.

What else are the reason why Z left the circus?

Word count: 800
Ahh yes. I kept watching youtube today. Still wondering why I KEPT MAKING AU'S EVERY TIME I HEAR A NOSTALGIC MUSIC?! Anyways, Good Day!

Date Published: May 31, 2023