𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐨𝐧𝐞 : ̗̀➛𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧

The drive wasn't long, but it felt as if it was hours

The drive wasn't long, but it felt as if it was hours. Morgen watched once again as the forest blurred by; ignoring the awkward conversation that her father and Bella had.

Morgen didn't expect much from Forks. She loved how quiet and soothing it was. The girl wasn't one to like making friends, people just annoyed her mostly. So nobody in Phoenix would miss her as much as they missed her sister. Mainly everyone would fawn over her sister. I mean Morgen couldn't blame them. Her sister was gorgeous, while people just saw her as average.

Bella was beautifully pale, with soft brown hair and dark brown eyes. Morgen was also pale, with healthy raven hair and darker brown eyes with specs of red and gold. People found her eyes strange, but she couldn't blame them. She as well thought they were strange.

As the car came to a stop in front of the white house, both girls took in the sight of their childhood home. Morgen grinned while she picked up her bag from the floor, excited to see how her room looked after months without anyone in it.

When the three swans finally exited the car, Morgen raced to the open garage, letting out an excited squeal as she did so. All Charlie did was chuckle quietly.

"Oh how I've missed you!" The girl squealed again as she hugged her car. It was a 2004 dodge Challenger with a black paint job with a red and a gold stripe going from the hood to the above the exhaust pipes. The car was her baby.

"You have a car?!" Bella screeched, her eyebrows furrowed and her jaw dropped.

"You got her a car?!" The younger girl turned to Charlie with a scowl on her face. If Morgen had a car, then she wanted a car.

"No. Your sister bought that on her own." He replied after taking the suitcases out of the trunk and placing them on the ground.

"Whenever she came over for the summer, she saved up money. And when she got enough, she bought that." After emphasizing that Morgen bought the car, Bella scoffed.

"Surprised she got a job." The girl muttered.

"I'm sorry, what was that Bella?" Morgen asked, she separated from the cold hood of the car.

"Huh? Nothing." Bella quickly dismissed with a wave of her hand. Her eyes held jealousy but Morgen didn't pay any mind to it.

Morgen loved her sister. She never felt jealous of her, even when some of her old 'friends' used her for Bella. But the girls younger sister always found a way to be jealous.

Whether it was because Morgen won an award for soccer or softball, or something else, it always pissed Bella off even though she won her own ballet awards.

"Alright kiddos, let's go inside." He closed the trunk with two suitcases in hand.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

When the three got inside, they automatically walked up the narrow stairs. Upstairs contained three bedrooms and one medium sized full bathroom. "I've cleared some shelves off for you two in the bathroom."

"Oh, right. One bathroom." The youngest swan slowly replied as she walked into her room with Charlie behind her.

Silence overtook the duo, as the least awkward one walked away to her room. "It's a pretty good work lamp." Charlie gestured to the small desk lamp that sat on the table. "The sales lady picked out the bed stuff. You like purple right?"

With that, Bella nodded at her father's words.
"Purple's cool." She confirmed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Morgen admired her room. The cloudy grey walls covered in posters and polaroids of her and her father over the past summers. Her bed was decorated with a blueish-grey color. Nothing had changed. She looked at her collection of cameras.

Two polaroid and three older cannon cameras. She loved photography. Morgen placed her bag on her neatly made bed and immediately opened it. All of her clothes were stuffed in the bag while her room decor was in her suitcase.

It would take her a while to unpack but she didn't mind. As long as she could finish in time for dinner. So, she began to take her clothes out of the bag and put them in the dressers and closet.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dedicated to EuphoricxLuvr

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I have nothing to say 💀