By light of the moon

Mystic grill

I swear Elena's gonna be the death of me I said taking a sip of my coffee. I don't understand y/n why keep trying you have to start thinking for yourself Caroline said mad. Care I tried and where did that get me it got me Elena almost killing herself and jer actually getting himself hurt I said annoyed. On the bright part, Elena is now under house arrest and I can help ty in peace I said sighing. Heads up care said looking at Tyler walking to us. Hey Tyler said looking upset and worried. Hey. What's wrong? I asked confused. This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out and she was on the phone with your mom when I left Tyler said looking at both of us I gulped. We should get going Tyler said. Yeah let's go I said getting up I look at alaric who's there.

The Woods

Caroline stops her car. Me and Tyler get out and open the trunk to get his stuff. I'm sure there's a logical reason Maybe he just stopped to go surf somewhere. Isn't that Mason's old thing? I asked.
Maybe. This girl just seem to think he would have called Tyler replied. I'm sure he's okay Caroline added. Yeah, anyway... let's do this Ty said still upset. I sighed pulling care aside. We can't let him know I said worried. She nodded

Later Old Lockwood property

Tyler is preparing the chains I'm helping. Care is keeping guard outside. Tell me you brought the instruction menu I remarked. Tell me you brought the wolf spain Tyler replied. Yes. This thing was Not easy to find I said handing him it.When he touches it, his skin burns. I have water bottles in my bag, we can mix it in there Tyler replied. I mixes the wolf pain in the water. The guy at the hardware store said was set up to resist 5000 pounds ter said holding the chains up. Is that more than a werewolf can pull? I asked still not knowing to much.I have no idea Tyler replied. Oh great I remarked. I gulped and looked at him. Hey Tyler, how are you doing? I asked worried.
Still human he replied as he began to take his closes off. you're not getting get naked, are you? I asked confused.  Why do I make you nervous ty joked. I sighed ty I said looking at him. Okay It's elastic. What should I wear? I don't think it's like the hulk, I can keep my pants Tyler remarked.

The tomb

Stefan is laying on a bed. Y/n comes in running into the tomb. Stefan!? She yelled worried. Y/n Stefan said. Getting up confused. Stefan! y/n said happily. What are you doing In here Katherine could kill you he said worriedly. I can't just let you stay in here Stefan y/n replied. What? He asked confused. Y/n walked closer to Stefan. I can't leave you here Stefan she said once again looking into his eyes. you look so weak here she said pulling her hand to his mouth. What I-I can't he said backing away. Yes, you can Stefan y/n said placing her hand closer to him and using her other hand to place it on his chest. He gulped looking at her eyes. It's okay she said. Stefan begins to vamp out biting into her arm and tasting her blood he felt a high he's never felt before. Y/n gulped from the pain. He then lets go looking at her he leaned in closer y/n looked at his lips and touched the extra blood on his mouth he then leaned in kissing her passionately he didn't know what was happening this was Elena's sister he knew it was wrong but he didn't want to stop he picked her up she wrapped her legs around his waist finally they both let go they looked at each others eyes I love you Stefan y/n said smiling. I-I Stefan said before Suddenly waking up and looks at Katherine. Stay out of my head Stefan said panting. Not my doing she replied yet y/n was the only name you knew Maybe i can do eternity in here after all she remarked. Stefan stayed there confused about what just happened.

The woods Caroline's car

Yes care I'm locking your car just help ty I'll be there soon I said hanging up I sighed turning around only to be met by Elijah I gulped looking at him my face feeling hot