Daddy issues

Gilbert house

I hear the window I get up and close it that was weird I thought as I turned around I saw Tyler. Ty? What's are you doing in here I said shocked and closed the door to my room. We need to talk Tyler said looking mad. Yeah, we do. Listen... I've been thinking about it It was just one kiss but your my best friend I don't wanna lose you over trying to make something work We just can't go there, Tyler I said looking at. Fine he said mad. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow what's wrong? I asked concerned. What happened to my uncle Mason? He asked..my eyes widen What?i asked. He's dead and I want you to tell me what happened Tyler asked.
I... I don't...know I said looking at him. Then let me tell you: Stefan and his brother Damon killed him because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like Caroline Tyler replied. I looked at him shocked Who told you that? I asked. Is it true? He questioned.

Ty Let me explain I said looking at him with sorry eyes. Did you know he was dead this whole time? He asked mad and heartbroken. Ty Please I said walking to him. Did you know?! He yelled. I gulped and nodded. Tyler then pushes me against my door. I gasped as I hit the door. I'm sorry, Tyler. I'm sorry I said looking at him. I trusted you! He yelled mad. His grip tightens on me. Tyler your hurting me I said looking at him yet he seemed to hurt. I'm sorry Tyler I said again he sighed and released me and leaves I stand there worried.

Later

Stefan I said as I let him into my room. What's wrong? He asked awkwardly. Are you okay? I asked confused. Yes uh fine Stefan replied. Okay Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason I don't know how I explained. It's that woman, Jules. She had a run with Damon Stefan replied. Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed he'll never forgive me I said. Wow, this is bad Stefan replied. You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?i asked. No, he already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die and he's not wrong to think that, y/n. I mean, what if Tyler wants to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed Stefan explained. Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right thing to say, okay? He and I... we're friends I said looking down.

Later Lockwood's mansion

Tyler is in his father's office and look at the computer. Stefan's here. Tyler sees him and tries to leave but Stefan stops him. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to talk Stefan said calmly. Then why did you break in? Tyler asked. Would you have let me in otherwise? Stefan asked. Carol Lockwood is going down the stairs and goes toward the office. Tyler? She called out.Tyler tries to leave the room but Stefan catches him and pushes him against the wall. His face has changed. Shut. Not a word Stefan warned. Tyler? I'm leaving for the memorial she announced. She leaves.

Stefan releases Tyler. Maybe we get off on the wrong foot here Stefan said. What happened to Mason? He asked. Tyler, there's a lot for us to talk about Stefan replied. He tries to leave but Stefan catches him.I wouldn't do that. Without a full moon you're not match for me Stefan warned. Look, about y/n, no matter what if an issue comes you'll want to have her on your side . She's your friend, stop being a dick to her Stefan explained. I thought vampires hated werewolves Tyler replied. That's some sort of leftover idea from another time. It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school. We have the same friends. We keep the same secrets. This can work, Tyler. I mean, it's your home, it's my home too. I want this to work stefan said. Tyler's phone rings. He answers. It's Jules. Help, help! Tyler yelled. Stefan catches the phone and throws it on the desk. Who's number was that? Damn it Tyler! I'm trying to save your life. Can't you see that? Stefan yelled.

Later Mystic Grill

Me and Caroline are in the parking lot. Matt rejoins us. Hey! Hey! Matt yelled I look over good luck I said walking to the car. As I did that I heard noises I looked around I go in to my pockets for my weapons but I have nothing damn it Elijah all because I wanted to follow his deal I sighed still looking around worried you okay? Caroline asked confused I'm fine just something feels off I said as we turn to the car Caroline then someone's behind her. It's Jules I turn around as well. Excuse me, y/n and Caroline right? She asked. Yeah I replied. I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you? She asked. Me and Caroline share a uneasy look. No, not since earlier. Sorry, Caroline replied. I know you're lying Jules said mad. Really? How? Is that one of your little wolf tricks? I asked mad. Actually it is she remarked. Well, I have a trick too Caroline said She vamps out and turns herself but Jules asperse her with a vervein spray. Caroline is hurt, heals and turns herself again but Brady shoots her in the head. Care! I yelled shocked I then feel a hit on my head everything goes black.