Chapter 1

(Info: My (you're) age is 15 and I'm a freshman at (whatever high school you go to or are near) )

Fear.
That was the only word to describe how I felt when this "thing" with a furry body and scorpion tail was chasing me through the hallway of (high school name). Maybe I should back up and explain.
It was another boring and wasteful day at school. I was casually getting my stuff for 5 hour when I saw her walking towards me. Mindy Mahogany. The pink botch of the school. I tried to ignore her but it was quiet hard when every day she tried to make my life even more miserable than it already is. I heard her 5 inch pumps walking down the hall towards me then I heard her horrible, squeaky, high pitch voice that made me emotionally cringe. "Well, well, well. Look what we have here. Our little own Orphan Annie. The trash who lives with foster families. How's your mom? Oh, I forgot you didn't even know her. She dumped your drunk father in the trash where he belongs! I can't believe she forgot to throw you in there too!"
Anger welled inside me. I couldn't, just COULD NOT take her any more! This time I got mad, madder than I had ever been before. Just this morning my foster family told me that they couldn't have me living with them anymore. My fists clenched, I was about to punch the pink off that snob Mindy. But before I could even lay I hand on her she transformed. Yes, transformed. She turned into a hideous creature with a furry body of a wold and a long scorpion tail.

And that brings us back to the present. "Ahhh, another ice spawn..." the "thing" said "smirking" or whatever it did with that hideous mouth. I didn't know how I knew that but for the moment I did. I was absolutely terrified and all I had in my hand was my greek mythology book. When it was about to lunge at me I threw the book at it. While it was confused, I took the advantage to run. As for my wonderful luck (hint: sarcasm) I tripped over a book and fell to the ground. The manticore was right over me now and had orange ooze dripping from it's mouth. Then the absolute STRANGEST thing happened. It turned to gold dust. "You can open your eyes now." I heard a cold male voice say. When I opened my eyes I saw a large pile of gold dust and a boy with olive pale skin and death black hair, in all black and an aviator jacket, and he was holding a black iron sword. " W-what was that!" I practically screamed. "There's no need to yell, you'll attract more monsters." He said with an annoyed tone. /Monster?/ He held out a hand to help me up and I hesitantly took it. His hand was like ice, but it surprisingly didn't bother me. "Who are you?" I asked, my voice a little more demanding than I expected. " Nico. Nico di Angelo. I'm a demi-god and so are you."

I was shocked. But then I laughed. Nico looked at me like I was crazy. It was just to much. First a crazy manticore chased me, then this guy tells me that I'm half god. "I'm. . . I'm sorry, it's just. . . that after everything that's happened today. . ." I said, gasping for breath. When I was done, Nico still stared at me like I belonged in an insane asylum. "Well, we better get you to camp." He said hesitantly, as if regretting his decision already.

Nico lead me to the side of the road. He took a golden coin out and mumbled "I need transportation." I heard a loud BOOM, and right in front of me, was a small yellow taxi cab. I looked around, everybody around me didn't seem to notice, as if it had been there the whole time. "It's the Mist. It protects the mortals from seeing things that they shouldn't, it sort of bends reality into something that seems normal." I didn't respond. I was utterly shocked and this kid said it all with a straight face. On the side of the taxi were the words, "Gray Sisters Taxi Service". It was hard to read, because I was dyslexic. Nico opened the door, and motioned for me to go in. Wow, it was like Nico, wasn't from this time period, guys didn't hold open doors for girls anymore. When I got in, Nico stayed as far from me as he could. The taxi was just like a regular taxi, except 3 old woman were sitting in the front. The Grey Sister's taxi service, made me develop an irrational fear of taxi's. By the time the cab stopped, my stomach was somewhere in my throat, and my kidneys were lodged in my rib cage. As I stepped out of the cab, I saw a large beautiful camp on a hill. There was a large tree at the crest of the hill, and around it was, get this, a purplish black dragon. I was scared to death that it would eat me, but thankfully it paid us no mind as Nico and I walked around it, me giving it a wide berth. When we got to the top of the hill, I saw a large camp spread before me. It was enough to take my breath away. (I don't think I have to describe Camp Half Blood, it would take to long, plus you already know what it looks like. And I might be lazy) "Welcome to Camp Half Blood." Nico said, gesturing to the camp.

A/N: нєℓℓσ gυуѕ! тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg αи∂ ѕнσυт συт тσ му є∂ιтσя/вєѕт fяιєи∂ яєєѕιє!
Reesie: Ya sorry for all the editing mistakes, *Hem hem A/N* I am just now getting to editing this!