chapter 3

*Time skip to campfire*

I tried my best to stay away from the fire. I didnt know why, but I never really liked fire or too much heat in general. I started to sing along for a few songs when they started singing Let it Go. Thankfully it was the Demi Lavato version. I was peacefully singing along when we got to the part "the cold never bothered me anyways" and with those words everyone went silent and looked at a spot above my head.

I looked up to see a symbol of a glowing snowflake above my head.

"All hail Y/n L/n, daughter of Khione, goddess of ice." with that he bowed. The only thing is, no one else but Nico, had bowed.

I looked around the crowd of campers to see a look of either fear or disgust on everyones faces. So many emotions welled up inside of me. So with that I did the only thing I knew how to do. I turned around, and walked away.

*Nicos POV*

When I looked back up I saw her walking away. Why is she walking away? I thought as I looked around. I realized then that no one beside Chiron and I had bowed to the new daughter of Khione. When I looked over at Chiron he looked more mad than he had been when the Stolls had died his tail pink while he was sleeping.

"I am extremely disappointed with everyone that hadn't properly welcome our new guest. You have all brought shame to camp and everyone will make up for it with chores" Chiron said with a stern voice. I was surprised that he even gave the camp a talk. Usually he would just issue a surprise punishment.

"Nico, would you please go fetch Y/n and tell her to gather her belongings from the Hermes cabin and show her to the Zeus cabin where she'll be staying" He asked me with a bit more kindness. I nodded my head and walked towards the woods in the direction she went.

§A/N: Sorry not sorry for the shortness :3§
Reeie: Ya and good job with doing correct grammar and punctuation this time (Pats A/N on head)
A/N: *Death glare*