11

Sarah woke abruptly in the middle of the night, finding herself naked, nestled atop Azrael. A delicate blush crept across her cheeks, betraying the mingling sensations that swirled within her. Her stomach plummeted, a mix of surprise and trepidation, yet at the same time, an effervescent swarm of butterflies erupted in her belly, fluttering with an intensity she had never experienced before.
Azrael, true to his nature, remained ever vigilant and awake. Sensing her movement, he immediately discerned that Sarah had awoken from her slumber. "Why are you awake, darling?" he gently inquired, his voice a soothing melody that washed over her. A shiver traversed her spine as she absorbed the melodic timbre of his words. How did he know she was awake? It was as if he possessed an innate ability to perceive her every thought and emotion, dissolving any semblance of privacy.
Sarah's body stiffened, a mixture of awe and bewilderment enveloping her senses. She marveled at the profound connection that bound them together, transcending the physical realm. As she lay there, her vulnerability laid bare before him, she summoned the courage to respond, her voice a soft tremor. "I... I couldn't sleep," she confessed, her words barely a whisper. "My mind is restless, filled with thoughts of you."
In the dim moonlit room, their gazes met, an unspoken understanding passing between them. Azrael reached out, his fingers delicately caressing her cheek, tenderly wiping away the trace of uncertainty. "Fear not, my love," he assured her, his voice carrying a comforting warmth. "Within this sacred embrace, you don't need to hide your vulnerabilities. I am here, always, to hold you close, to listen to your every breath, and to share in the depths of your heart."
Sarah's heart fluttered in response to Azrael's words, her emotions swirling within her like a tempestuous storm. As he delicately touched her cheek, leaning down to gently peck her lips, a surge of warmth enveloped her, momentarily easing her worries and insecurities. In that fleeting kiss, she found solace and a respite from the tumultuous thoughts that had plagued her.
But as the tender moment passed, a wave of apprehension crashed over her, overwhelming her fragile state of tranquility. "What about the world? What about the others?" she anxiously questioned, her voice laced with doubt. The weight of her actions bore down on her, and she began to feel as though she had made a grave mistake. Panic coursed through her veins, causing her to instinctively sit up, her hands moving to hastily cover her exposed body, seeking shelter from the vulnerability that had consumed her.
Azrael, perceptive as ever, sensed the turmoil brewing within her, his gaze filled with compassion and understanding. With a gentle touch, he reached out, his hand tenderly resting on hers, a gesture meant to offer solace and reassurance. "My darling," he whispered softly, his voice a soothing balm to her fractured spirit. "Do not let fear cloud your heart or overshadow us. The world and its judgments hold no power over our connection. My job is given to me and I will fulfill it as it should be done. I cannot change it and I will not change it. Didn't I say I kept my promises?" He asked her. She slowly nodded at his words.
"I promise I do not harm anyone who is innocent." He tells her. As his words caressed her ears, a gradual sense of calm began to wash over her, chipping away at the panic that had gripped her so tightly.
"I promise, my darling," he whispered, his words carrying an air of sincerity. With each breath, her initial rigidity began to subside, and her fearful gasps transformed into measured inhales and exhales. The weight of his vow hung in the air, momentarily quelling her doubts.
"But what if you still break it?" she asked, her voice laden with fear, her vulnerability laid bare. Uncertainty gripped her, threatening to shatter the fragile hope that had begun to take root within her.
His eyes met hers, his gaze unwavering. "I will take my own life," he declared, his voice firm. With deliberate slowness, he rose from his bed, his hand reaching out to grasp a dagger resting on a nearby table. As he held it in his hand, a sense of solemnity enveloped the room.
"This is a dagger of the underworld," he explained, his voice tinged with reverence. "It holds great powers, ancient and potent." Without hesitation, he drew the blade across his palm, crimson droplets falling gracefully to the floor, staining the pristine surface.
Sarah's gasp echoed through the room as she witnessed the blood pooling beneath his hand, a symbol of his unwavering commitment. The gravity of his words and the sight before her overwhelmed her senses, briefly sending her thoughts into disarray.
"I promise on my life that I will only fulfill my duty as it was bestowed upon me," he reassured her, his voice laced with determination. The dagger, touched by the lifeblood it had been introduced to, began to emanate a brilliant red glow. The vibrant aura snaked its way along his veins, traveling across his bare torso. Where his flesh had been burned away, the glow burned brighter, as if reflecting the depths of his convictions.
Her breath hitched in her throat, caught between fear and awe, before a genuine smile spread across Sarah's face. "I believe you," she whispered, her voice barely audible. In that moment, her trust in him solidified, bolstered by the unwavering dedication he had displayed.
He returned her smile, a mixture of relief and gratitude etched across his face, as he crawled back towards her. "Good," he replied, his voice filled with a hint of mischievousness.
"Good. Now since your awake." He said with a mischievous smile.
"Can I fuck you into the oblivion?" He whispered kissing her neck were a mark decorated her neck. The mark dan bound them forever.
She giggled at her words before she swallowed and gave him a nod.
"Marvelous." He muttered before he lifted her. He moved between her folds. Her pussy was completely wet making him smirk.
"So wet." She murmured. "So perfect" He added as he lowered her down on his dick. She placed her hands on his shoulder in a gasp.
She was sore from few hours ago, but the depth he reached covered over the pain of the soreness.
He bounced her harshly onto his cock. His hand around her neck making sure she let out every moan for him to hear.
She rolled her hips against his shaft making him groan from the pleasure that little movement granted him.