Nightmare

GASP

John jumps from his bed gasping for air, Swiftly glancing over to a woman in his bed still peacefully sound asleep before getting up and walking towards his door. Walking towards his kitchen cupboards as he reaches for a glass cup "..Fucking Keon..," He whispers walking towards his sink and filling it with water before letting the cool sensation  go down his dry throat just as he lowers it, A hand touches his shoulder making him swiftly turning around, Just as he realizes who it is.

Seraphina.

A worried Seraphina looked at her best friend meeting his amber eyes with her aqua eyes "Another nightmare.?," She asked softly, reaching for his hands as she watches him try to speak to her but was unable to get a word out of his mouth.. Seraphina takes a deep breath before saying "It was about "Him" wasn't it..?," She softly whispers, gripping his hands "Wanna tell me what happened? It might help," Seraphina spoke as she starts leading him back to their room. Taking a seat down on the bed, "I'm not forcing you to tell me everything, Just tell me the main details," She says, stroking his hand as he sighs "..I-It was about h-him, And everybody else from the gang.," He whisper-talks "H-He hurt every single one of you guys, Then you told me to run just before he used his ability on you," John explains before looking away from Seraphina " A-All of you were b-beaten and unconscious, I couldn't leave before...Keon came in front of me making me fall backward as he comes down to my level...Then he used his ability on me," He finishes looking down "Hey dont worry, if he does come the rest of the gang will keep him far away from touching you," Seraphina softly says forming a smile "T-Thanks," He says looking up at her "beside keon can go fuck himself," Seraphina says before cracking into a laugh just before her best friend cracks into one as well.