Beach

As the ocean's wave crash together making dry sand wet dark sand. A pink haired woman chases a magenta haired woman with lime green hair tips, as a black, red, gold and blonde haired men watch behind them, As each of them look like they were about to die of laughter "SERAPHINA GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE," The pinky called out as her eyes begin to glow a bright orange with electricity forming from her body as she then speeds up then allowing herself to get in front of the magenta haired "Ya know if you hurt me you'll mostly definitely get your ass kicked Remi," She spoke as her eyes glowed a bright teal as she glanced over to the raven haired man "Do you still want to do this?," The magenta slowly raises her hands into a fighting stance as Remi did as well " Why not Seraphina it'd be nice to challenge the goddess of Wellston high school," Remi joked "What's next you want to take my role as ace?," Seraphina asked grinning before her and Remi began circling each other "Hmm Why not," Remi smirks before lunging herself towards Seraphina as a golden force field appeared between them "Really you two..?,"Arlo uttered "Awh C'monn!," Remi groaned, deactivating her ability as Arlo took the barrier down " Wonder who could of won that battle," Blyke asked himself "Bro you should know Remi would just shock Seraphina letting her win," Isen responded "I don't know if you forgot isen but Sera could just stop time on Remi, Ruining her in seconds," The raven, John spoke up walking up behind Seraphina letting her rest her head on his chest as they then closed off both their hearing as they listened to the beach waves as John held her close to his chest tight.