Accidents | Matheo R. & Tom R.

With a sigh, I dry my hair with a towel and look in the mirror.

Quietly humming, I open the door to put on my underwear and sweatpants and a sweater from my brother. I don't even pay attention to Draco's bed, but go directly to his closet and get one of his green sweaters out of it.

I'm just dropping my towel, I hear a clearing of the throat from Draco's bed and turn around.

Fuck.

Mattheo and his brother are sitting on my brother's bed. I immediately hold the green sweater to my body as best I can and look at the two of them questioningly.

"Ehm. What are you doing here?" I ask and feel how I blush. Tom tries to stay serious, but I can see the corner of his mouth twitch. Mattheo instead grins so broadly that you can see his two dimples.

"We are waiting for your brother." Mattheo answers and I am once again annoyed that I have agreed to this stupid idea of sharing a room with us.

"Ah." I murmur and straighten up a little, although I didn't think that the brothers can see even more now.

"Would you for so long-" Mattheo's lips bounce on mine and I moan quietly as he clamps my hands and the sweater between us and wraps his hands around my waist.

Suddenly Tom stands behind me and sucks on my neck. Slowly I take courage and let go of Draco's sweater very slowly.

When Mattheo feels that there is less fabric between us, he growls slightly and sucks on the other side of my neck.

"Tom, Mattheo," I moan quietly. "D-Draco, he can come in at any moment." Mattheo's fingers bend slightly and I hear a click on the door.

"Not anymore, princess." I just nod exhausted and let myself fall against Tom's chest. His hands wander to my breasts and Mattheo's hands lie on my waist and with the other he draws small circles on my middle.

I push myself towards him and the Slytherin follows my plea and pushes into me with two fingers.

He penetrates me faster and faster and presses his thumb on my middle. I quietly moan his name and put my head on Tom's chest.

The Slytherin in front of me begins to grin when he sees how finished he makes me alone with his fingers. "Do you like the princess?" Tom asks me in a smoky voice.

I want to nod, Mattheo interrupts me with an equally smoky voice. "Words Prince. Words." Again, Mattheo's fingers and my pelvis collide and I scream when he takes another one.

"J-Yes. I like that." I answer breathlessly and let myself fall completely into the feeling of being touched by four hands at the same time.

Tom and Mattheo change seats and uncarriage. When both are naked, Mattheo presses one leg between my thighs and Tom presses me with his hands on it.

Again and again they pull me back in front of us until I ride on his thigh all by myself. The knot in my stomach is getting bigger and bigger and I'm about to come when they suddenly let me both go.

I look at Tom questioningly and he starts to grin when he looks at his brother. "I think you should tell us what you want." I lift a brow and look over my shoulder to Mattheo.

"He just wants to hear dirty words from your pretty mouth." Mattheo answers my unspoken question with a grin. "You know. Tail. Fucking. Orgasm. Pussy."

Once I swallow and look back and forth between the two. The two brothers are as good as the most stubborn people I know and I know that the two would just leave me one hundred percent so unsatisfied.

"I want to feel you." I'll try. The two only stroke my back with their fingers once and then look me expectantly into my eyes.

"I want you to penetrate deep into me with your cocks. I want you to put me in my mouth and in mine at the same time," I swallow again and feel how I get even more red. "Pussy fucks. I want you to fuck me harder through every orgasm until I can't walk anymore."

"If our princess wants that, then she should get it all like a whore." Tom grins and presses me on all fours. His brother goes to his knees in front of me and I open my mouth automatically.

Tom opens my legs from behind and penetrates so deep into me that I have to sigh. Mattheo takes the chance and pushes into my mouth. I get tears when he goes so deep into my throat that the choking stimulus comes to me.

"You will come if we allow you, princess." Mattheo growls and suppresses a moan as I nod with his length in my mouth. He bends his fingers and suddenly the Slytherin has a black hair tie in front of me.

He lightly wipes the hair from my face and ties the almost white hair into a braid, but it only lasts a few minutes and I have to grin when the hair suddenly falls over my shoulders again.

Without further ado, I try to make myself a braid, but I didn't think that my legs were almost useless to hold me and so Mattheo has to hold me by the shoulders until I tied my hair together.

"Hmm, I think I like you with a braid, princess." With this, Mattheo takes my hair in his hand and thus takes even more control. Tom encloses my breasts with one hand at a time.

Immediately he starts to twirl my nipples and penetrates deep even deeper into me as I push through my back and cramp my hands on the floor.

I'm trying to tell the two that I'm about to come but through the blockage in my mouth, nothing more than a choked brooding comes out. The two just look at each other amused and Mattheo rams himself - just like Tom - even deeper into me.

Angry, I roll my eyes, because it is so obvious that the two want to torture me a little more and not allow me to come quickly in the first place. Hopefully, I try to squeeze my legs together and get to my high faster.

"Don't even think about it." Tom warns me and hits me hard on the butt. Hissing, I breathe in and pinch my eyes together. My tears are getting stronger and stronger and I lick over Mattheo's shaft before I lean back and close my mouth.

If I'm not allowed, then he's not allowed to.

Questioning, he raises his brows and I shake my head provocatively, well, as best as I can while one of the hottest men on this planet fucks me. Then I look over my shoulder at Tom and look provocatively.

I feel his brother's angry look on me and have to resist a smile. I think I'm as good as the only one who has ever denied him orgasm and I like that immensely.

"Are you serious?" Mattheo and his brother ask me at the same time. Tom bumps into me and my yes goes down in a loud moan. "If you're like that now, you won't be a princess anymore." Tom warns me and pushes deep into me again.

I feel my walls narrowing around him and have to pinch my eyes together to relax. He also takes his hand and presses his thumb hard on my clit.

His pressure is hard, but not so hard that I would come and whenever I am about to come, he gets faster and then stops. "Bastard." I hiss at him and press myself even closer to him.

Tom just grins at his brother and hits my ass again. Frustrated, I scream when this idiot pulls himself out of me and the two are now sitting next to me.

"So you owe that to yourself now, princess." Mattheo notes to my left.