~17~

Ryker

I love my brothers, but sometimes they are idiots. I am beyond angry with them right now for hurting my little love. My little love is very delicate and very fragile and I don't think those idiots understand that. 

Currently, I am in the car with Lilah and Eli. The other three knuckleheads will be taking a separate car. Once I get confirmation that Felix, Silas, and Jason are in the car I motion for my driver to start driving to the airport. Well, I call it an airport but it actually is just a runway, designed specifically for my private jets. I have five private jets, one in specific that is the most luxurious in the world. That is the one we will be taking today, just because I want to impress Lilah. 

The drive takes about twenty-minutes, but soon Lilah is hopping out of the car with a smile on her face. When she glances around where we are she frowns. 

"Where's the airport?" Lilah asks, turning to face me. The three knuckleheads get out and walk towards us. 

"This is the airport, little love." I tell her, waving my hand around at the runway, and planes. 

"So there no terminals, or security lines or anything?" Lilah asks me in a confused tone. 

"Nope, I think you're forgetting we're mafia bosses, darling." Silas says, wrapping an arm around Lilah. Before any of the boys can beat me to it, I quickly grab Lilah's hand. 

"Which jet we taking today, Ry?" Silas asks me. I smirk. 

"The classy." I respond, and he shares my smirk and begins walking towards the black jet. Not only is this jets interior the fanciest, but the exterior is also fancy. The entire jet is coated in black paint and has a golden rim. Lilah's eyes widen with each step we take towards it. Jason and Felix walk with Eli, talking about traditional Italian pizza. Damn, that sounds good. The stairs leading up to the jet are already down and thats how I know the pilots and crew are already here. Good, I don't have much patience left in me. I release Lilah's hand and decide to walk ahead of them.

As soon as I step onto the plane, I notice two crew members standing off to the side. One is male, and the other is female. They're in the middle of a heated kiss as I glare at them. I clear my throat. Their attention immediately snaps to me. 

"The only reason I am not firing you here and now is because I need to get going and don't want to wait another thirty minutes for new crew members to come." I inform them, then I stick my head out and nod for my love and brothers to come in. 

The crew members are now staying off to the side with flushed faces. I sure hope for their sakes they impress me on this flight. Of course, these aren't any regular crew members. They are both trained in martial arts, and have undergone training with some of my best soldiers. I want to make sure everyone stays safe when we are in the air. My pilots aren't any different, they have trained in air combat and have over twenty years of experience. 

The inside of the plane is pure luxury. When you first walk in, there are eight huge seats, that were made with the most comfortable material. The seats are arranged in pairs. Beyond that, the next cabin is a full bar with large flat screen televisions hanging above. The bar is stocked with the finest wines imported from Spain, Italy and France. After that, there is a kitchen stocked with any food you can imagine. The next three cabins have large  king-sized beds. In the final cabin, there is a huge bathroom complete with a bathtub and shower. 

As Lilah enters, she gasps. I smile at her reaction, proud of myself for impressing her. I quickly walk over to her and grab her hand then lead her towards the second row of seats. I usher her into the window seat, then sit right next to her. Each seat has a television and mini drink bar. The seats also can recline, which is my favorite addition. Even though we have actual beds, sometimes you just want to stay put in these seats. Lilah looks up at me and smiles, pausing my train of thoughts. When she smiles like the way she's smiling now, it makes my insides melt.