The escape of daddy ralphs basement (TW deadly toes)

hailey then lit the match revealing all of the baboon monkey group of kids. (aj,alex,hailey and leah group)
"ermm where the heccing fart are we dude ;-;" leah said pondering around cautiously. "ive been here lots of times before.." alex said with watery eyes "it is so very traumatic.." aj continued knowing where alex was gonna bring his story. "a big deadly toe named earaquamarine lusta.. a very dangerous creature down here. the toe monster takes little kids and stomps on them until they are the one with the floor.." alex said with a dark mysterious voice.. "what the fucking fuckwad fuck, are you going on about." hailey said scratching her head cause of the baboon lice from the zoo. "them.." aj replied pointing at all the dead children in the floor covered with cement.

leah gasped and hugged her big husky sexy beast of a man tightly "im so sowy bbg had to go through the toe massacure of 1976 of july 8th..
"ofc bb baby girl thats creamyly cheeked up with a cherry on top." he said. hailey and aj were wondering around with their match and spotted a shovel. " YOO A SHOVEL." aj yelped "shut the fuck up you dirty ass bitch." alex said. aj then cried in the corner bawling his eyes out. leah then aggressively dug with the shovel where the missing tile was. she made a deep hole just like alexs ass on a friday night,

"its okay aj i think you aren't totally a stupid autistic freak ass bitch" hailey said comforting aj with her dogs out. "SNIFF SNIIFFF thanks uwu" aj said with bloodshot red eyes. alex and leah were digging deep in the hole (like alexs ass on a friday night.) "man i can't wait to clap cheeks again.." leah sighed as she dug deeper. alex the paused and stopped digging. "what was that now.." alex smoled with a frozen look on his face. "Erm I MEAN I MEAN I MEA-" leah got cut off by alexs stinky finger from fingering micheals butt. "daddy will discussing this later kitten." alex said with a angry look on his face. aj and haikey then dug away almost reaching the top of the real world. suddenly..

the whole fucking ground starting to shake like crazy.. the dirt was caving in a bit shaking violently. a loud repeatedly stomp starting to get louder towards them.. "oh no thats not the.." leah said frightened. " ITS THE FAT ASS JENNESA FEET!!" ALEX YELLED AT THE KIDDIES. aj and hailey both looked at eachother for a moment then started to dig really fucking fast. "AJ DIG HOLY FUCK UR SLOW." hailey yelled. "IM GOURING AS FAST AS I CAN!!!!😫😫" Aj yelled loudly.  they then finally reached the top alex poked his head out then all the kids tried to push his fat ass out of the hole for a good 40 seconds. the leah did a big ass shove and he went flying out of the hole. the toe got closer and closer to them. they dug out of the hole but it got bigger than before because of alexs fat ass. haikey then covered the hole before the big ass fat fucking huge ass jennesa toe could stomp them alive. they all were out of breath. "HOLY FUCK" aj let out exhausted.

they looked around and they all realized they digged all the way to fucking china. "aint no way.." haikey said looking around.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA GET CLIFFHANGERED

anyways i loved writing this one bru it was funny asf

anyways i loved writing this one bru it was funny asf. like my toes are sweaty asf rn dawg 💯💯. sucribe and follwo and share for more fanfictions of leahs asshole being ripped out. and just so you know guys.. we might be having a new character cumming very soon... STAY TUNED YOU SEXY BABOON!! 🔥🇺🇸

side note (leah makes me combust)