back story

Ever since you were child you have been living with the gods And because you was not a full goddess and just a demigoddess They (most of them) treated you like a slave practically abusing you and hardly ever feed you, treat you like a dog give  their scraps(which you never ate,you would always sleep on the stone cold floor With a piece of clothes and now let me show you what  causes your banishment....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something like her past:
.
.
.
.
Time skip
(Adam and eve banishment....)

"W-wait but what if their telling the truth!?...please adam...Eve please don't leave me here alone...take me with you" you say as tears run down your cheeks and your fragile figure is tied to a rope.

"sorry yn..I wish I could take you" Adam says leaving with Eve

Something like this just without the jinx and monkey bomb..

"Shut up!?" God 1 says
"So noisy." Goddess 1 states
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip
1year later
Age six (yn)

"UGH STUPID GIRL CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT!?!" god 1 says

"I'm sorry..." Yn says"I won't do it again " you say while trying to pick the large stack of paper work..

"NEXT TIME I'LL SEND YOU WITH THE HUMANS, SINCE YOUR STUPID AND ACT LIKE ONE..THIS IS WHY YOU CAN'T BE TREATED AS A GODDESS!?!" God 2 shout as god 1 laughs..

You felt your blood boil...."WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING SEND ME THEN ALL YOU GODS AND GODDESS DO IS SIT AROUND AND WATCH YOUR CREATION SUFFER FUCKING FAT ASS...ALL YOU TWO DO IS LAZE AROUND WHILE I DO THE WORK FUCKING LAZY GRUB EATING CUNT,GO AND DO YOUR FUCKING JOB FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"you cursed out not regretting any word that just came out of you mouth.

*everyone is stunned,even Poseidon*

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY" god1 and god2 say getting ready to fight yn.

"I SAID WHAT I SAID JACKASS YOU DEAF NOW OR WHAT" you said

Time skip
Yns trial

"Yn on you are here by banished"Zeus says " finally, was wondering when ill get out of this hell"you say as you got sent to the human realm .

Meanwhile with the gods
"Well what is done is done, I still can't believe it" Zeus says leaving..

Hi guys don't forget to vote
Sorry if there is too much curse words and you wasn't banished for lashing out you were banished for almost killing the guy..adios💎