Revenge of the Sith

"Now I'm gonna bring in some people I decided to bring in as well." said Luke as he snapped his fingers.

Issei Hyoudou, Rias Gremory, and the rest of the Occult Club from Highschool DxD arrived through a portal.

(A/N: Yes, I watch this anime. NOT for the inappropriate stuff, I watched it because a friend of mine told me it had a decent plot, good character development, and cool fight scenes.)

"Hi. I'm Issei Hyoudou. This is my girlfriend, Rias Gremory, and these are our friends." said Issei.

(A/N: I only ship Issei with Rias. Never been one for harems.)

"These people are from a very inappropriate universe, but I decided to bring them here to show them alternate versions of themselves anyway. Just as long as they keep it PG." said Luke.

The cast of DxD took their seats.

"Now to bring in even more people." said Luke.

Next up, the cast of Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead was there.

"Hey, everyone! My name's Akira Tendo, these are my friends Kencho, Shizuka, and Beatrix!" said Akira.

The cast of Zom 100 also took their seats.

"First up is a variant of the Star Wars universe, Revenge of the Sith to be exact. I looked it up and learned the Star Wars franchise exists in all of your universes except for the Sword Art Online one. But this one actually focuses mainly on them." said Luke.

"Oh, yeah. Revenge of the Sith came out just a few months ago in our universe." said Hinata.

"What's Star Wars?" Kirito asked Luke.

"I'm not gonna tell the whole story to you because I don't have the energy. Let me just explain the basics of the Jedi, Sith, the Clone Wars, and Force in your heads." said Luke before doing just that.

"Now we're gonna see Kirito's fall to the Dark Side. Kirito was a child slave in the first movie before meeting Klein and his Jedi master. He met and fell in love with Asuna, who was the queen of a whole plant and later became a senator in the galactic senate." Luke explained, "When Kirito grew up, he married Asuna in secret and now they live a secret married life. But now some crazy shit's about to happen. I'm also gonna mainly focus on the scenes of Kirito and Asuna."

It began with a spaceship landing at the senate building on Coruscant. The ship opened and out stepped an elderly Akihiko Kayaba, an adult Kirito, and R2-D2. An adult Klein stood in the doorway of the ship entrance.

"Are you coming, Master?" Kirito asked his friend.

"Oh, no. I'm not brave enough for politics. I have to report to the council." said Klein in an English accent, "Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy."

"Hold on. This whole operation was your idea." said Kirito.

"Let us not forget, Kazuto, that you rescued me from the buzz droids. And you killed Count Dooku and you rescued the chancellor, carrying me unconscious on your back." Klein remarked.

"All because of your training." said Kirito.

"Kazuto, let's be fair. Today you were the hero, and you deserve your glorious day with the politicians." said Klein.

"Alright. But you owe me one, and not for saving your skin for the tenth time." said Kirito.

"NINTH time. That business on Cato Neimoidia doesn't- doesn't count." said Klein.

"What happened at this Cato Neimoidia place?" Kirito asked.

"No clue. I'm sure it's explained in the Expanded Universe or Disney's version." said Luke.