Vader: Shards of the Past

(A/N: Just a disclaimer, I'm not a Star Wars Theory fan. I used to be when I was younger, but that was before SW Theory became a piece of shit. I'm only showing this chapter because I still like the fan film he did.)

"Now to bring in some more folks." Luke said as he snapped his fingers.

A portal opened and in came Kirito and Suguha's parents, as well as Asuna's parents and brother.

"The hell are we?!" said Asuna's dad.

"Asuna?! What's going on?!" Asuna's mom said to her daughter.

"Let me explain real quick." said Luke.

(A/N: Read it in the SpongeBob narrator's voice

(A/N: Read it in the SpongeBob narrator's voice.)

Once Kirito and Asuna's families were filled in on everything, they agreed to watch the multiverse with the others and took their seats.

"Now that you're all here, we can continue. Next up we're gonna be continuing with the Star Wars universe where Kirito is evil. This is based off a non-canon fan film where Kirito is now fully Darth Vader." said Luke, "Although, this fan film was made by an absolute piece of shit who I used to be a big fan of when this came out, but things have changed and now I hate him."

It began with the iconic Star Wars opening words:

Then it displayed these words in the same style as the words shown just before:

Kazuto Kirigaya is DEAD.

For eight months, the mysterious DARTH VADER has enforced the Emperor's commands.

Then it displayed these words while an Imperial alarm was heard going off:

For some, the EMPIRE brings fear.
For others, it brings hope.

But for Vader, it brings nothing but SUFFERING...

The rest of the words faded away, but the last word remained for a few seconds longer:

SUFFERING...