Chapter 11

A couple minutes before the second half was due to start, Ella heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it" riz said, he headed down stairs to answer the door, and Ella listened to see if it was her brothers, which it was. "Why is Ella here riz?" Cory asked. "She wanted to watch the game with me, apparently my Tv is better than Missys" riz replied. The three boys walked into riz's room, where Ella was sat on the bed. "Hey els, why didn't you just come watch with us?" Jordan asked, sitting down next to her. "Cause riz has a massive Tv. Anyways, are we going home tonight or sleeping It off at Missys?" Ella asked. "Idk, dads quite drunk, but I think we'll be ok if we don't bother him." Cory replied, jumping on the bed. "I'm going to the bathroom, two seconds." Ella said. She got up and went to the toilet. When she was done, she headed back to the room and sat next to Jordan, just intime for the second half to begin.

It was the 47' and jack grealish had the ball, he crossed it into the box, where Gündoğan took a shot, but it went over the bar. "Piss off Man" cory shouted. Liverpool where on the attack in the 63' when stones slide tackled Van Dijk in the box, and the ref awarded them a penalty. "Oh fuck Off man" Jordan shouted "actual BULLSHIT" Ella shouted. They took the pen and scored. "Ah piss Off" riz Said, annoyed. The game was nearly done, it was the 90+3' when haaland scored an absolute beauty from the 6 yards box. "FUCKING GET IT LAD" Cory shouted "CMON CITEH" Ella screamed. "CMON BOYS" Jordan and riz shouted. The ref blew his whistle and the game ended 3-1.

"Right we better go, cmon els, cmon Jordan." Cory said, getting up. "Bye riz, text u later" Ella Said, before leaving his room, putting her shoes on and making her way home with her older brothers.

THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY SHORT SO APOLOGIES BUT I HOPE YOUR ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR!!