Chapter 16

And hour had past, Ella and Missy had searched the whole town, but Jordan was no where to be seen. "we're never gonna find him missy. What if he's hurt? Or worse." Ella shouted, sobbing. "We're not gonna find him standing here are we, cmon Ella, we can't give up. We WILL find Jordan, and he's going to be ok. Now cmon, we're going to the woods" Missy said, running out onto the road. A sports car suddenly came speeding round the corner, and headed straight for Missy. "MISSY MOVE!!!" ella screamed, but she was too late. In the space of 10 seconds, her bestmate went from trying to cheer her up, too laying unconscious on the road. Ella bolted over to where Missy lay. "MISSY MISSY." She shouted, as she scrambled to grab her phone out her pocket and ring 999

"999 what's your emergency."

"MY MATES BEEN HIT BY A CAR, WE'RE ON ACKLEY BRIDGE ROAD, JUST OUTSIDE THE WOODS! HURRY SHES NOT AWAKE."

"Okay, what's her name?"

"Missy!!"

"And what's yours?"

"Ella-grace!!"

"Okay Ella-grace, an ambulance is on the way, can you tell me what happened."

"She was on the road, and next thing I know some dick in a sports car comes flying round the corner and hits her. her heads bleeding, I put by hoodie under her head, idk what to do!! She's only 17!! She can't die."

"We will try our best to prevent that"

"The ambulance is here, I've got to go"

The paramedics rushed her away in the ambulance, Ella-grace went with them. She rung Cory and told him what happened and that he had to get Hayley and Simone to the hospital.

An hour later, Ella, Cory, Simone, Hayley and riz where all sat waiting for an update, when a doctor came out. "Are you Missy booths family?" "Yes!! Is she okay!" Ella said, panicking. "Im deeply sorry to tell you this but, Missy died from her injuries." "WHAT NO" Hayley screamed "NO NO SHE CANT BE DEAD, FIX HER BRING HER BACK" Ella sobbed, "NO, ILL FUCKING SAVE HER, I CAN BRING HER BACK" she screamed, attempting to run into the room where Missy was. Cory and riz had to hold her back "NO LET ME FUCKING GO I NEED TO HELP MISSY!! I NEED HER, I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY GIRL." Ella screamed, as she fell to the floor. "My beautiful girls gone" Simone sobbed, holding Hayley. "WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKING MOVE HER YOU IDIOT" Hayley shouted at Ella. "ITS NOT HER FAULT HAYLEY." Cory screamed back. "IT IS. I SHOULDVE BEEN HIT NOT MISSY" Ella sobbed.

Cory and riz took Ella back to riz's house, and she curled up in his bed, and sobbed for hours on end. Eventually, she found out that the police had found Jordan. He was safe and sound and back at home. "Do you wanna go see him els" Cory asked. "Yeah." Ella replied, slowly getting up. "I'll drive" riz Said, grabbing his keys.

Once they got back to Ella's, Ella ran into the house and shoved Jordan. "WERE WHERE YOU?! MISSY DIED LOOKING FOR YOU." She shouted. "I'm sorry Ella, I needed time." "TIME? FUCKING TIME. WELL MISSY DOESNT HAVE TIME NOW DOES SHE" Ella yelled at him. "Easy kiddo, Jordan didn't kill her, it's not his fault." Cory said, pulling the distraught girl back. "LEAVE ME ALONE" Ella screamed, running into the bathroom and locking herself in.

"Hayley, I am so sorry. I know you hate me now, and that's totally understandable, I hate me too. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am."-Ella-grace

"I don't hate you Ella. I'm upset, angry and annoyed, but it wasn't you who hit Missy. She loved you, and would KILL me for what I said to you. I love you Ella, see you soon x"-Hayley

"see you soon Hayley x."-Ella-grace

RIP MISSY !!