How You Meet

NEIL:
You went to an all-girls school, Chestnut Academy. Your school was directly across Welton, your brother Gerard went there so you knew about the boys.
One Friday you decided to swing by to visit your twin brother.
"Gerard!!" you yelled
"Y/N, what are you doing here?!"
As you began ranting to him you noticed a boy with beautiful brown hair, it was apparent that he noticed you as well.
"And this is Neil, y/n are you even listening?" Gerard questioned, snapping you out of your trance

TODD:
You worked at a small burger joint to make extra cash. One day a group of teen boys walked through the door. These tables were your least favorite to serve. But something was different, they actually looked tolerable. You walked up to the table and asked the first boy for his drink order. He stared up at you, mouth agape.
"Sorry, my friend Todd here isn't great with girls"a boy with ginger hair teased
"I-I'll have a coke" he quietly said
"Sounds great, Todd" you said with a wink
You secretly wished to see this particular group soon.

STEVEN:
You couldn't believe it, you were the first girl accepted into Welton. One of your mentors as a child had put in a great word for you, Mr. Keating. Your parents weren't rich like the boys, but you were a hard worker.
When it was opening ceremony, you walked in wearing an all white dress. Obviously you turned several heads being a girl and looking as amazing as you did. After the ceremony you began waking out of the building when someone stepped on your heel.
"Oh my, I didn't mean to do that, I'm so sorry!"
"It's alright" you laughed
As you looked up at the boy, you took in his features. He had beautiful freckles and adorable ginger hair.
"I'm y/n y/l/m"
"Steven Meeks, it's a pleasure to meet you"

GERARD:
Your workplace was looking to hire a new employee. It was a small coffee shop in the town square. One fateful morning, you came into work 30 minutes early. As you walked in, you laid eyes on an abnormally tall boy about your age.
"Oh, this is y/n, Gerard!" your boss exclaimed
"Hi y/n" the boy said, staring at you
"Hello, Gerard"
You knew from that point that he was going to be yours.

CHARLIE:
Charlie's family lives right next door to you. All of your life you've hated Charlie. You thought he was an arrogant flirt. You'd known eachother since you moved in when you were 5, that is how you met.

KNOX:
Knox's dog had ran into your front yard about a year before you began dating.
"MISSY! COME BACK" a boy shouted
A brown dog jumped on you, tugging on your purple dress. You bent down and pet the dog, immediately calming it down.
"MISSY! Don't ever scare me like that. And you jumped on this girl" he scolded
"Don't worry about it, I love dogs" you said
"I could see that, where are my manners, i'm Knox"
"I'm y/n"
You could feel that this would sprout into more than a friendship.