02

name | Kailani Eleora James

strange- celeste

______

"get the fuck out of my house Kailani." my mom snapped and i nodded . "go with your fucking daddy- you love being over they're right?! so you can be a fast ass little girl who can't keep even provide for herself!" she came closer to me but i moved away. "and don't take any of my shit i payed for witcho hoe ass."

they're my "mom" for you.

i grabbed my backpack and threw it on with the things i bought myself and slid on my crocs before grabbing my phone i bought myself .

i continued to walk down the steps & saw her boyfriend just smirking at me .

he told my mom i was having sex in her house which was far from the truth . i never had sex before but he came on to me and i told her , she believed me but he gaslighted and manipulated her into believing him, i didn't argue .

i'd rather be misunderstood than argue with her .

she would try to understand me, she's just talk never listened.

i walked past her multiple kids and headed out the door seeing my dad waiting outside for me smoking, "you good?" he asked and i nodded . "he in thea?" he referred to gino her boyfriend and i nodded.

my uncle pushed himself off his car and i just noticed the black cars in the driveway.

he walked into the house and closed the door behind him.

"get in the car lil bit." he brushed my hair from my face seeing the scar from me and gino fighting and ducked his teeth . "what i tell you about fighting her ?" he ran his thumb over it and i shrugged . "i didn't fight her i fought him, he slapped me." i frowned and my dad hummed . "get in the car and ima be out in a min."

i nodded and grabbed some snacks from my uncle and got in befo he walked in following behind my dad .

about 10 minutes later i was woke up to my dad closing the car door . "you ok?" he asked and i nodded . "you hungry?"

"no." i mumbled looking at the window and he glanced at me , "i gotta tell you sun princess." he slowly pulled up to his house and i looked seeing moving people . "what." i slowly trailed , "i'm moving..to memphis."

i almost hit him in the face .

"so i have to go back they're with ha?" i frowned and he rolled his eyes , "no Kailani your coming wit me to memphis and we stay dea." he laughed and i made oh face . "when we leave ?"

"today."

i folded my arms and sat back i was the only child so i usual got whatever i wanted , "you mad at me now?" he laughed and i shook my head no. "just confused that's all, you must have a girlfriend? you know they say your very bougie."

"i do have a girlfriend yes and she in memphis but that isn't the reason i'm moving."

"so then why are u." i rose an eyebrow and he smacked my head . "stop questioning lil ass girl."

"ok bet." i nodded sliding in my beats .

i woke up in a different fucking place .

i looked around and i was in a unfamiliar room the walls where dark grey and it was nice . i slowly sat up and made my way down the large steps seeing it was food , so i headed down the hallway and started to check the rooms .

i opened a finial door and saw a woman in a white towel with my dad not to far behind with one on. "dad." i covered my eyes . "kai." he called " you can open your eyes where in the closet."

i still kept them closed and just stood they're , after about 5 minutes a hand uncovered my eyes and it was my dad , i glanced behind him seeing a woman . she looked very shy like very she was looking at the ground the whole time .

she was very beautiful tho, her brown kissed skin , she had light brown eyes and deep dimples and a perfect smile . "baby." my dad called her over and she walked over grabbing his hand , my dad is brownskin too , tattoo everywhere and nice smile .

he kinda mean looking tho.

i hated being introduced so i walked right away and down the steps and to the kitchen making myself a small plate , a took a bite and whoever cooked this shit need they're ass ate. "you like it?" a soft voice spoke and i looked seeing her standing they're with a nervous look. "oh yeah." i nodded.

"i know this may be weird for you-it is but you obviously make him happy since he's been smiling a lot more lately , my name is kailani, what about you?" i'm a nice person if you ask me , a smile came to her first and i see why my dad liked her .

gawd damn.

and she thick ass fuck. "my name is Kadence." her dimples are so cute , i stood up and gave her a hug before sitting down. "so how old are you." i asked eagerly since she looked so young. "umm 32." she smiled nervously re-adjusting herself , "well i'm 17." i smiled nodding, "excuse me eating my dad didn't feed me." i lied with a sad face and she frowned .

"Kaine you said you fed her why'd you lie?" she looked at him who side eyed her , "she fucking lying , ha ass ate ." he slapped my head and i held it being dramatic . "don't piss me off." he grumbled sitting down , "it's ok." she pouted hugging me rubbing my head and i smirked rubbing her back . "getcho gay ass on." he dragged laughing .

"daddy ima be bored here by myself." i whined , "gimmie a brother or a sister." i dragged and he hummed . "not now."

"so kay , where did you and my dad meet?" i asked sitting on the ground starring at them , "umm.." she laughed nervously, "it was a one night stand." my dad blinked and i made oh face . "we'll i haven't had one of those yet." i smirked and she laughed. "keep playing wit me eleora ima beatcho ass."

"ok." i rolled my eyes and stood up, "your mean baby she was joking." she slapped his head and he whined . "you supposed to be on my side." he laughed , "HONEY IM HOME!." a familiar voice yelled and i frowned standing up seeing my favorite uncle . 

we screamed at the same time and ran up to each other , he lifted me in the air hugging me . "my favorite niece". he dragged doing our handshake . "i'm your only niece." i rolled my neck and he nodded . "bitchh." he dragged seeing kadence and she slapped her forehead. "wait..ain't she your lawyer nigga?" he laughed looking between her and my dad.

i knew she looked familiar.

i gasped and slapped his shoulder , "dad! i would've never aspected it." i laughed , my dad smirked at my uncle who laughed . "kaine don't start." she grumbled .

i was getting kind of tired so i headed up the steps and sat down . i have Iron Deficiency , and had it since i was 13, shits annoying , i had boxes all in this big ass  room and decor.

my dad walked in with a glass of cold water and handed it too me . "you good?" he sat on my bed and i nodded . i drink the water quickly and i was feeling better . "ok, i got sum
to handle kay here tho ok?"

"you like ha right?" he asked nervously and i nodded getting into my bed fully , "goodnight princess." he chuckled kissing my forehead , i heard him mumble he needed to get me a mini fridge for ice and water before typing on his phone.

a brand new start i guess .

•••••••••