013

name | Savior Deon Cartier

music | Like a tattoo - Sade

•••••••

"stay still." i told allure as i continued to paint her , "your almost done right? i'm tired of sitting like this deon." she whined and i laughed , "just a little longer baby."

"why are you painting this anyway?" she narrowed her eyes ,
i wrote her name at the bottom in cursive with the date and my name.

Allure Cartier + Savior Cartier
May 31 2023

she stood up and came and sat on my lap , "it's beautiful." she gasped , "your beautiful." i rubbed her thigh and she gave me a soft kiss . "do you want to meet my family?" i asked and she shook her head no immediately. "i'm not like kai..they won't like me."

"what do you mean?"

"we'll kai is funny , and she's pretty-don't compare yourself to kai your both pretty." i frowned and she looked at her , "savior my own parents didn't want me what makes you think your family will want me?" she mumbled , "it doesn't matter what they want , i want you." i pulled the loose curls from her face and she smiled small.

"your making me like you savior." she frowned , "and that's a bad thing?" i mumbled and she shrugged , "yeah if you just plan on having sex with me like you said."

"that was 2 years ago- i want you like i said, you my female in my eyes."  i shrugged , "yes i'll meet your family ..but you have to stay with me the whole time ok?"

"promise ."

•••••••••

"so how long y'all been together?" saint asked eating his slushee/ freeze cup. "where..not together." she trailed off , "then what are y'all?" my dad looked between us , she couldn't hold eye contact so she immediately looked down.

"we where originally fuck buddies but i wanted more so where in the stage of making it official." i blinked , "and don't try and make eye contact she's scared you won't like her." i shifted my weight and she squeeze my hand . "why you seem very nice and quite." my mom frowned .

"you can talk to them allure." i mumbled and she nodded . she walked over to kai and immediately clinged to kai who gave her a tight hug. "she must a fan of kai?"

"they've been friends for a while now- she said her and kai where quite but kai come from her lil box and boom."

"kai still quite just speak her mind when needed." my dad shrugged and i nodded , i glanced at allure and she was smiling and laughing . "aww she cute." saint poked his lip out .

she walked over to me and i looked down at her , "i made two new friends ." she smiled proudly and i fake gasped , "really?" i dragged and she nodded excitedly, "ima proud of you- i told you they wasn't mean-kai is really thick." she mumbled the last part but was still heard . "and mina told
me she liked my necklace." she exclaimed.

she so cute .

"can allure come to girl nights tonight?" kai rose an eyebrow , "i didn't get a hey best friend?" i rose an window , "umm my baby here now." she shrugged throwing her arm over allure shoulder . "fuck yo baby." i stuck my tongue , "your tongue is really long." allure blinked , "you would know." i smirked and she covered her face walking away.