03

name | Kailani Eleora James

music | living room floor(bonus)- jhene aiko

••••••••

i slowly fixed my bed after i had finally settled in it had been about 3 weeks and everything was going good . did i mention Kadence could make any and everything?

i walked downstairs and it was fully decorated and i loved it . it was dark grey , light grey and black . i saw Kadence cooking and my dad head in her neck rocking back and forth with her as she sung jhene aiko . i loved they're relationship honestly , she never over stepped always made sure i was comfortable and made my daddy happy ? and she can cook?

what else could i ask for?

she had made me some plantains and they're where so good.

i swear ima marry her if my dad don't , i was just thinking and didn't realize i had zoned out . "good morning." she smiled and i smiled small. "Good morning." she handed me my pills and a water bottle . i thanked her before taking them . "you want everything?"

"yes please." i smiled , "kaine move your fat ass." she slapped his hand away from my food . "ugh." he rolled his eyes and sat down and she made him a plate . "you thick ass fuck." he laughed and she smacked her lips . "you are." i thought to myself while eating and my dad pushed me out my seat making me choke on my hash browns .

oh my goodness

i can't breath.

she patted my back as i tried to breath, "just swallow." she told me giving me water and i did . then i stoped choking, i had completely lost my appetite.

i just walked upstairs rubbing my throat cause that shit hurt .

i kinda wanted to go outside , so i walked back down and walked directly past my dad to kay. "can i go for a walk..i'm kinda tired of being in the house & plus i don't know anyone." my dad scrunched his face up and kay nodded . "make sure your phone is charged up kailani and answer your phone ok?"

"yes ma'am." i ran back up the steps and grabbed a outfit out before throwing it on fixing my hair , i walked out of the house and just began to walk . it was kinda pretty , little girls playing double duchess in the front yard with the older people playing cards , people dads and uncles on the grill.

if they weren't at the store getting milk.

lovely by sonder played in my airpods as i walked toward a store . i wanted some pickled sausage and ruffles & a cranberry juice .

a/n: best thing i ever put in my mouth.

she grabbed her things along with sunflower seeds , and payed , she heard loud talking over her music and turned it down seeing a group of people . "can y'all shut the fuck up?" a girl snapped and they went quite , "can i get a russian cream?" she asked softly and he eyed her , "ima need a id youngin."

she blinked before handing her id to him, he nodded and handed her a pack. she thanked her politely before sliding her card in her pocket with her id . "ay can you hurry the fuck up?"

"no i can't the fuck? you ain't that hungry nigga be patient." she turned around with a scowl . "ok den lil mama." he put his hand in surrender with a frown . "yeah ok."