dance cover

________________________________

AFTER ni-ki's dance cover during their debut promotions, soomin would like to have one for herself too her dance is into freestyle, and hip-hop. soomin also wants to showcase her talent in dancing, along with someone.

but sadly, the staff wanted her to do it solo. she doesn't complain about it, because it's her idea anyway. showcasing her talent individually would be the best choice

"hello everyone this is soomin" the younger said as she waved at the camera filming her the whole time for her behind the scenes

"today, I'm covering a dance cover. not the cover you guys are saying like kpop dance cover, not like that" she explained her concept, "it's more like hip-hop, and freestyle to english songs" she continued.

after explaining her concept, the camera man asked her what type of song she would cover today. "I'm dancing to a song.... no guidance" she said with a grin.

"that song is my all time vibe" she said as she is a fan of chris brown and many artists. "while listening to that song, i can't help but randomly dance any choreo fitting it" she continued.

after talking with the camera, she's called now to rehearse for the choreo that her teacher created for the song. and soomin can't help but thank the teacher for joining her in the cover

in the midst of her rehearsal, enhypen members went inside the room while soomin is still rehearsing with the teacher. the cameraman now went to film the other members

"hello everyone," jungwon greeted the camera and after that, he looked at soomin who was rehearsing and learning the choreo with the teacher.

"noona's so talented, like.." ni-ki said as he had a smile formed on his lips, sunoo nudged his arm. "we all know that she's so talented, when it comes to hip-hop along with you," he said, which made ni-ki smile.

"i even bought food for us to eat today," heeseung said as he and jay bought food for soomin and them so that they can all eat together. they can't eat whenever soomin's not around so...

after soomin's rehearsal, soomin noticed her members that the camera man is filming. she went to them

"hey guys, what are u doing here?" she asked, a little bit surprised why they are here. heeseung giggled, "we bought food for us to eat all together here!" he claimed

"woah, you guys could've eaten. you don't need to wait for me though" she said for the perfect timing the whole team said it's break time now.

"we can't eat without you, and you know that" ni-ki said as he went to help heeseung and jay place the foods, soomin giggled. while some staff went to give them cameras to film from themselves while they eat

"did jay cook these?" soomin asked, as she covered her mouth while munching. jay nodded with a grin, soomin made a face while pointing at him. "it's delicious" she said, and jay giggled.

"it's made from your husband anyway" jay said as he joked, everyone in the circle except jungwon laughed.

"yeah right" soomin said as she eats well with the members, after eating she went to take a break so that the meal she ate would melt down before she proceeded to the recording.

the members went to their dance practice room so that soomin could record her dance cover separately.

after the recording, soomin layed her figure on the floor while she was catching her breath. while she does so, the teacher offers her water that makes her sit down and grab it. "thank you"

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

after the recording, she went to thank the staff and her teacher for giving her a chance to have her own dance cover.

"thank you so much!" she said as she bowed to them before they packed their things, as well as her. she also faced the cameraman.

"woah, once it is released i hope you guys will love it as i worked hard for it. thank you" she said and cheered, hoping that engenes would love it.

"you did well today" she also complimented the cameraman for doing well today while pouting, she knew that the life of a cameraman is hectic too.

"thank you so much for filming me well" she said as she bowed, the camera shook as a no to tease her.

soomin stomped her feet, while pouting when she saw him. the camera man also laughed with her and nodded, ending the film.

•☽──────────✧˖°˖☆˖°˖✧──────────☾•

note!

everyone, you can request anything you want for the chapters! don't be shy to let me know your thoughts and opinions <3 if there's anything i need to improve, let me know and I'll do so 🧡