Episode3

Hope: "Winter, we need to talk about what you did."
Winter: "I don't see the problem. Clarke was worth saving, and now he's safe."
Hope: "At what cost? You lied to everyone, and now Simulandon is down in Malivore! Do you really think it's worth the risk?"
Winter: "You just don't understand. I had to do something, and this was the only way."
Alaric enters the room.
Alaric: "What's going on here?"
Hope: "Winter used a spell to disguise Simulandon as Clarke so we could save him from Malivore."
Alaric: "And where is Simulandon now?"
Winter: "I threw him into Malivore before anyone noticed."
Alaric looks visibly mad.
Alaric: "Do you realize what a reckless move this was? Winter, we need to go down there and get him back before it's too late. This could threaten the safety of our school and everyone in it!"
Meanwhile, Lizzie jokes with Kaleb and MG about Hope's sudden departure after the winter snowfall.
Lizzie: "Looks like Hope just couldn't handle all this snow! Maybe she'll come back once spring rolls around!"
Kaleb chuckles.
Kaleb: "Yeah, or maybe she finally realized how cool we are without her!"
Josie interrupts their conversation looking frazzled.
Josie: "Have either of you seen Landon?"
Lizzie rolls her eyes.
"Why does everyone suddenly care so much about him? The monsters aren't even after him anymore."
Hope seeks out Lizzie for a more personal conversation about Landon while Josie confides in MG that she has some strange feelings she can't explain.
Hope explains how she feels incomplete without Landon by her side while Lizzie tells Hope that they will never find him where they are looking.

Winter: "This is it? This is the school where I'll be spending the next few years? It doesn't seem all that impressive."
Hope: "Don't worry, Winter. The Salvatore Boarding School may not look like much from the outside, but it's what's on the inside that counts."
Alaric: "Welcome to Salvatore Boarding School For The Young & Gifted. I'm Alaric Saltzman, headmaster."
Josie: "And I'm Josie Saltzman, his daughter. And you must be Winter, Monyi and Klaus's daughter. It's so nice to finally meet you."
Winter: "Nice to meet you too. So where do I go from here?"
Lizzie: "You're in luck, newbie. You get to share a room with me."
Winter: "Um, great?"
Kaleb: "Don't worry about her, she can be a bit intimidating at first."
MG: "Yeah, Lizzie can be a bit much sometimes. But don't worry, we'll show you the ropes."
Winter: "Thanks guys. I'm still trying to get used to this whole tribrid thing. Being part-werewolf, part-vampire and part-witch is no easy feat."
Hope: "I know how you feel. It took me a while to get used to being a tribrid myself."
Alaric: "Alright everyone, let's get back to work. We have a new student to introduce to the mysteries of magic and monster-hunting."
As they walked away chatting amongst themselves about lessons and their favorite subjects for credits,Little did they know what was brewing in between their little perfect lives  - Sebastian was nothing more then a wolf hiding behind its fur as unknown dangers snuck up behind them slowly threatening their little paradise state.Unbeknownst of their fate ,the Necromancer sat in the parking lot ,planning and playing over the last year of his life and what drove him to become what he was now.Join our characters on their journey through drama and romance filled Hogwarts-esque school with their trials and tribulations on every step.