'First Day back at school' Ep 2

Felix pov:

My father bid his goodbyes as I waved to him 'bye'. I walked to the school. Wow nothing here changed, it's all the same. I made my way down the hall and to my new locker spot. On my way I bumped into someone. I dropped my phone but luckily it didn't crack.

I saw the person on the floor with books on the ground. He looked like a squirrel. He must be a new student. I bent down to help them. "Oh thanks" The squirrel looking guy thanked me. "No need to thank me it was my fault" I smiled.

"Wait aren't you felix?" The guy asked me "Yes I am,how do you know" I asked "I'll explain later but do you know Jeongin and Seungmin?" "Yes they are my best friends" I replied "I'm Jisung" "Oh your Jisung, they have told me alot about you Jisung" I shook his hand.

"So you're a new student" I asked smiling. "Yeah I am and Seungmin was right" "Right about what?" "He says you are a sunshine" Jisung told me "Oh, I get that alot from others".

Jisung showed me his schedule for some help "Oh your in my class" I smiled. I walked to the class where me and Jisung were gonna be. We made it there to see Seungmin and Jeongin sitting in their seats together. 

"Hi Innie, Hi Minnie" I greeted them and so did Jisung "Hey guys, Jisung how's your first day?" Seungmin asked "its not bad at all, Felix offered to show me around the school" Jisung replied "Not bad guys, also you can choose where you sit and who you sit with" Jeongin told us.

"I'll go with Jisung" I told them. We walked and claimed a seat in the second row behind Jeongin and Seungmin. "It's only the first day but its like we are best friends already" Jisung smiled "I mean I've gotta agree with you" I giggled.

A hand slapped our table.

"Well, well, well look who it is"