'Explained' Ep 11 (Minsung pt2)

Jisung pov:

I was shocked to hear what minho explained. "M-Minho, why did you want to fuck her in the first place?" Jisung asked "Well, you had so much going on, homework, a busy schedule and I wanted you, your attention but you were busy on so much" Minho explained. "And well I wished I never cheated you on the first place, Amy is such a bitch, I cut all contacts on her" Minho said.

"Is that it?" I asked "Well last, I'm sorry for what I have done, I wanna be your lover again, I loved you again ever since I found out that Amy was cheating on me, I'm sorry" Minho confessed, he had tears falling out of his eyes.

I felt bad but, I do love him too. "I wanna be with you again but, I wanna know if you really changed" I asked. "Ok then"Minho smirked. He then pulled me for a kiss. I felt shocked but then returned the kiss.

I place my hand on his cheek while I feel his hand trail around my waist. We pulled away "I mean Minho, I really did miss you too and I would really love to be with you again" I said "I love you" He said "Me too, and we have school tomorrow, I'll see you tomorrow" I was about to walk off till he got my wrist. "Leaving without a kiss?" Minho asked "Whatever" I said then pulled him by the collar and connected our lips. Minho close the gap between us.

We pulled away "Well I-i, see you tomorrow min" I waved "See you baby"