'Disgrace' Ep 24

Author pov:

"My boyfriend"

"fucking hell, your joking? I can't have a faggot in this house? FELIX YOU PACK YOUR THINGS AND FUCKING LEAVE!" His dad shouted. "Dad, please, Hyunjins a good guy please!" Felix's tears dropped. His dad didn't care, his dad was homophobic. He extremely hated the LGBTQ people. Felix ran upstairs and fell on his bedroom floor. Hyunjin was beside him. "Felix, you can live with me, My family won't mind, trust me" Hyunjin said. "Thanks but, what about my mother?" He asked. "I don't know, But she loves you right? she'll visit you sometime, I'll give her my address and she can visit you sometime" Hyunjin told him."Thanks hyun, Fuck, my dad extremely hates gays or any of the LGBT" Felix said. "Don't worry about him now, trust your heart" felix nodded and hugged hyunjin. Felix packed his clothes and hyunjin helped. 

His father watch the two walk out the door. "Disgrace" His father said making felix tear up harder. Luckily Hyunjin was there to wipe down the tears that felix threaten down. Hyunjin took felix over to his house where he and his mother only lives. They entered inside the house and it was only them there, his mother was at work. "You can sleep with me or we have an extra room, you can sleep there" Hyunjin said. "I'll put my stuff in the other room and sleep with you if thats ok" Hyunjin nodded. Felix walked up to the room and placed his stuff into the extra room and then went to hyunjins room to cuddle with him. "You know what makes me blush alot?" Hyunjin asked. "What?" "That when you cry, your still a cutie" Hyunjin said.

"Now you're making me blush Hyun" Hyunjin giggled. "I'm glad I am" He smiled and peck his forehead.