Madness

**Austin's POV**

**At the hospital**

they operated Marina directly after they arrived at the hospital. One of the kidnappers died in the carcrash, the 2 other men were on intensive care.

"hey, aus, need some coffee?" Tino asked.

"yeah, that would be great, I need to stay awake a few more hours 'till the operation is finished."
"Got any news yet?"

"no, not yet."

After I said that a nurse came up to us.

"The operation is finished, she'll be on intensive care a few more days."

"Is everything okay with her?" I asked.

"She'll need a long revalidation in which she'll have to learn walking again. She'll also have to come to a psychologist every 2 weeks to control her mental stability after this trauma. We're not sure if she'll ever be able to walk normally, but with a good revalidation in which people, you and the doctors, will help her she will be able to walk again in a few months."

I was sitting there, paralysed, she lived here for only a few days and this already happend. So much has happend in her short life and now this. She lost both of her parents and now it's not even sure if she'll be able to walk again.

"Sir, are you okay?" The nurse asked.

"y- yeah, I think..." I answered.

"I can get you a medicin to help you calm down a bit?"

"Yes, that would be great, thanks."

After she walked away I started crying. Alan came up to me.

"Austin, this isn't your fault." He said.

"Yes it is! I shouldn't have left her alone in the bus! I should have took her with me!"

"Austin, please calm down! This isn't your fault! If they didn't crash they probably took her with them, and imagine what could've happened! she could've been dead!"

I gave him a glare and started crying even more.

"Why did I go on tour? I should've stayed at home, with her!"

"It was a great choice to go on tour, she met her favorite bands, she forgot a few days everything what happend. she smiled a lot, you could see that she was happy on tour!"

The nurse came back and gave me the pills.

"Here you go, sir! You can stay here tonight if you want? You can visit her tomorrow, she has to rest right now"

"Yes, that would be great, can my friend stay here too?"

"Yes, but you only can stay here for 1 night."

It gave me hope that I could stay here with Alan.