¥ good little boy ¥

It was all in his head, wills birthday, his mom, his his name..it stayed but those missing hours..those missing moments haunted him. Seeing videos of himself and not recognizing himself was a horrible feeling, he was confused and scared because everyday as he woke up these unfamiliar faces knew more about him then he knew about himself.

Mike walked down the stairs sitting at the table seeing the woman he remembers from yesterday but for some reason was missing from the rest of his life, she walked over to the phone as it continued to ring and answered it "wheelers residence..?" She said and some words mumbled over the floor as Mike tried to understand. "Oh yes Gareth, I'm not sure he'll remember you but we'll see..!" She said before hanging up at that moment when Mike heard that name ''gareth'' memory flowed back through his brain the crash flowed back..and he associated Gareth with that bad memory and his trauma response flickered through his brain.

He didn't freak out or do anything special he just began to sob, "oh Michael sweetie what's wrong??" Karen Asked Mike and Mike just looked up with a frown "I want will.." he said before getting up and running to the basement locking the door. "Shit-" was her only response before calling up Joyce, of course Joyce didn't know where he was she never did anymore.

-byers house-

"I'll tell y'all if I see him while I'm out driving!" Argyle said but in reality he was going to a party to pick up drugs.

-willy wonka-

Miles kissed up on wills neck before biting it, and it hurt will but he couldn't say anything I mean he could but his eyes hurt and he felt like if he did something would go wrong. "Miles...I need to uhm.." will didn't know what he was even saying but argyle heard him from the front door, "little bro??!" Argyle yelled before running over when he saw Mike's pressing up against will as wills face turned an uncomfortable expression and red skin.

"Bro..everyones looking for you c'mon buddy!" He said before grabbing wills hand and dragging him up, "hey don't touch him!" Miles said "or...you could shut the fuck up dude!" Argyle said rushing out of the house. Miles didn't really want to start a fight so he just let will get taken away. Will sat in the passenger seat of argyles van, "what were you doing in a place like that buddy!?" Argyle asked worried about his boyfriends brother.

"It doesn't matter.." will said dazed out looking outside at the trees Wich he can oddly taste?? "Michael Angelo needs you-" argyle said Wich instantly caught wills attention, "well then take me to him! What the fuck!" Now argyle didn't usually get scared but will scared him so he pressed on the gas and drove to the wheelers. When they got there will anxious to see what Mike needs he walked in and Karen hugged him, "oh great your here.. Mike locked himself in the bathroom and your the only one he'll listen to!".

Will ran up to the bathroom and talked through the door, "hey Mike it's will..?" William started off. Mike looked up with tears damping his eyes "yeah?" Will smiled deeply, "can you open the door?" He asked and it went silent until the door knob wiggled and the door creaked open.

Mike went straight for a hug, "will I want to hang out with you only.." Mike said backing up and grabbing wills wrist. "Let's go to the basement and play some games!" So they walked down the basement stairs as will had to fight back the urge to hold his hand, when they got down there and plopped on the couch will started talking "whats bothering you?" He asked.

"I don't know anyone but you..but your different your not like I remember you-" Mike said crossing his legs criss cross apple sauce, "I'm still the same person i just..I don't know- so many things have changed since you got sick like this..you don't remember me like I am- and I wish you did, it would make my life so much easier! And I just..should I stop talking?" Will paused to ask after rambling.  "Don't..your voice is very soothing.." Mike said, "oh..well now I don't want to talk..".

"Fine I'll take over from here..maybe if we talk with eachother I'll remember things like I did today.." Mike said sitting up excitedly with a smile, "we could play like 20 questions?!" Will said getting just as excited. "Okay I'll go first, do you have any personal insecurities??" Mike asked and will replied "I hate my body..not because I'm not attractive but I'm too attractive?", "Oh..I don't get it?" Will sighed "when your too attractive people don't like you for you they like you because you look good?" Will said leaning back.

"Okay let's play something else what about..list each others best features or skills!!" Mike said trying to switch up the subject, "okay.. your the most attractive!" Will said smiling and Mike grew flattered and red but he didn't think anything of it "well..you get bored the fastest??" Mike said pointing out wills enthusiastic personality that he remembered greatly will didn't have that anymore.

Your the most open to cuddling...I can't say that-

Will thought to himself, "you fear death the most!" It was true after the cliff and watching wills fake dead body being pulled out of the water Mike was actually really fucking scared of death. "Your the most emotional!" Mike said they were both equally dramatic and emotional but whatever Michael wheelchair!!, "Well your my favorite!" Will said knowing there was no way Mike wouldn't fall back in love with him and he was right he could see Mike fiddle with his thumbs afterward.

"You trust your horoscope more than literally any girl I've seen in my life!!" Mike said laughing at will, will didn't believe in horoscopes anymore but Mike didn't know that. "You tend to idolize people you shouldn't.." will said and Mike grew a confused face, "I do? I mean I'm sure there's plenty I don't remember!" Mike said and will smiled and nodded sorrow some.

"Gareth..you really liked being friends with Gareth but he used to be kind of mean.." and that shocked Mike, "the one that tried to kill us?" Mike's asked and will just looked confused "he didn't..it was a car accident Gareth wouldn't do that!!" Will said frantically and Mike looked really sad like he didn't want to talk about it anymore so they didn't they sat in silence and thought for a long while.

((I was gonna leave without a note..but uhm trinxbyler is waaaay to good for that ☝️))