𝟎𝟓

Why was he even doing this? He stared at his phone screen, multiple texts from his brothers blasting his phone, the whole week

He hates worrying them, but he just can't face them. There's too many things that don't make sense. He still can't tell what's going on.

There's...too much and he needs an escape.

So he stands there in front of the oh-so familiar club, in Busan, the flickering lights giving him a headache.

Whatever all of this was, at least Jimin had the right to know, didn't he? He felt as if Jimin of all people should know his best friend is alive.

In whatever state or situation, she's alive and he wants Jimin to know that. He sucks in a sharp breath, making his way inside.

" Park Jimin. " He says to the first server he sees, " get him to see me, now. " The man blinks, eyes slightly wide but nodding and running along.

Jin followed towards the staff room, leaning against the wall while his insides squeeze and twist.

" Yo, boss! Someone's here to see you! "

He sucks in a sharp breath, nervous as he hears footsteps and he sees Jimin standing right in front of him, gazing at him shocked.

The younger's features harden, " What are you doing here? "

" Jimin. " Jin sighs shakily, taking a cautious step closer. " I‐I—"

" I've already told Jungkook I'm not interested in coming back, hyung! Please leave me alone—"

" I'm not here to call you back. " He breathed out, because he knew the moment Jimin hears, he doesn't have to call him back to Seoul, Jimin will run on his feet himself.

" Then what is it? "

Jin gulps harshly, " Please give me a hug? "

" Are you crazy?! " Jimin scowled,
" Hyung, this is not a fucking a game—" Jimin froze as Jin snatches him forward, safely holding him in a tight embrace.

" You grew your hair out...it looks good on you. " Jin sighs, " Tae misses you so much, Jimin-ah. All of us do. You have no idea. "

" Let go of me. "

" Jimin-ah. " Jin bites the inside of his cheek, enjoying the few seconds of silence before he takes a sharp breath,
" Kangho is alive. "

Jimin stills against him, Jin hears the way his breath hitches.

" ....and so is Y/n. "

" Is this a fucking joke? " Jimin says lowly, pushing Jin away, " You come here from Seoul to start this shit after three years, hyung?! What is even the meaning of this—"

" Jiminie—"

" NO! GET OUT—"

" She's alive. " Jin sighs out, successfully shutting Jimin up, " She is and all of us saw it. I don't know how to react either, Jimin. But what pisses me off is that he still has her. " he sucked in a sharp breath, his eyes stinging.