Page 1 of Leter

Hi guys, this is my friends story not mine what so ever she just wanted me to post it here because she doesn't have Wattpad and doesn't want to get it sadly but I'm working on her getting it.

Also this is a new book so there will be mistakes but we're trying to make it as little as possible.

Thank you,

Tali

P.s- If you see A&A than that means she's saying something but if you see Tali than it's me.

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

Kylie's P.O.V

Dear Hailey,

My name is Kylie Johnson. I am 18 years old and I'm FINALLY not a foster child anymore, but I am on my deathbed.

This is how my story goes:

My mother, your grandmother Rita and I were very close. Every Sunday me and my mother would always do things together. Either go to the city, to the mall, museums, amusement parks and everywhere! I told my mother everything. She was an amazing listener and always kept my secrets between us. My dad, Robert passed away when I was 3 years old.

He was driving to work and he crashed into a car. The driver in the other car was drunk. I barely remember my dad. One day, me and my mom were going out for pizza. I was 13 years old at the time. As we ordered and were about to sit at our table a man got up with a gun in his hand and started yelling "PICK UP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" I was shaking. My mother whispered in my ear, "My love, do whatever they tell you. Everything's gonna be okay. I promise." And she picked up her hands in the air. The man pointed his gun to me, "I said pick up your hands where I can see 'em!!" I flinched. He was yelling so loud. Then a lady with a baby carriage next to her started yelling into a phone "911!! HELP! A man with a gun! Address 105 ..." Mid sentence, the man shot her! "AHHH!!!!!" Everyone yelled. "SHUT UP!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR YOUR ALL NEXT!!" When all hands were up, one of the man's helpers had a bin in his hand. "WALLETS! In here! If you say one thing! Your dead!!"

He went around, collecting everyone's wallets. He came to my mom. My fingers were crossed that mom wouldn't say anything. She had a problem with having a say in EVERYTHING!! Usually it's a good things, but now...

I watched carefully as my mom placed her wallet into the bin. As the man walked to the next person I breathed a sigh of relief that mom stayed quiet. Then all of a sudden she opened her mouth, "You guys have worthless lives. You won't amount to anything!" The man with the gun looked at her. He hesitated. For a moment, I thought he wouldn't shoot her.

BOOM!!!! "I said no talking bitch."

I watched as the color drained from my mothers face. My world felt like slow motion. I watched as she dropped to the floor trying to gasp for air. "MOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" I was crying and yelling. "Mommy!! Please open your eyes!!!!!" The man pointed the gun to me "No talking." I looked at him with pure hatred in my eyes. "You killed-You MURDERED the only person left in my life!! I HAVE NO ONE!!! NO DAD! AND NOW NO MOM! YOU FUCKING ASS HOLE! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!" He triggered the gun, jest about to shoot at me. Just then police sirens sounded. "Guys! We gotta run!" The man said. And they ran.