Page 4 of Letter

A:N: Hey guys, finally updating!!! YAY.. Hope you guys like it. Vote, comment and follow (storysforeva) Hope you guys enjoy. Lemme know what you think ;) Love you guys!!

Before we went home, we stopped by Dunkin' Donuts and got coolatta's and munchkins. Then Alex's mom called and said we should hurry home because she made reservations to some fancy restaurant called Michael's Genuine Food & Drink. When we got back home I took a quick shower. I used some of Marianne's lavender body soap. Marianne was known for her great creams, soaps and shampoos. They were amazing! When I got out of the shower, I found a box with a neatly tied bow sitting on Alex's bed. There was a small note that said: "My dearest Kylie, This is for you. I saw it and said you must have it. It has your name written all over it- please where it tonight. I hope you like it ~Marianne." (A:N: Image of dress is shown above) It was gorgeous. I picked up the dress and underneath there were Michael Kors sandals. The whole outfit looked perfect, but I couldn't take the gift. It didn't feel right to take a gift from this family that was already supporting me so much. 

I opened the bedroom door and shouted "Marianne!!" "Yes dear" She answered back. "Can you please come up here." I asked and she ran up the stairs. Once she walked into the door I began, "Marianne, I love you. I really do. And I love this gift, it's amazing, but I really can't take it and please don't force me to." Marianne rolled her eyes. "Kylie dear, you don't have to be embarrassed to take presents from me. You'll be staying here for a while, you'll be getting plenty more. You know how much I love giving presents. Please don't say no honey. Wear it tonight. You got a nice tan, it'll look good on you." 

She thought I was going to be staying a while. Oh my gosh. I have to tell her that I'm going to have to move to Canada. But when? I didn't want to ruin tonight. Marianne wanted to celebrate tonight. Tomorrow morning, I'll tell her tomorrow morning. I promised myself. I smiled at her and she got up and left the room. I put on the dress and added a little makeup to my dead looking face. I haven't worn makeup in a long time. It felt good looking at myself, all taken care of, I looked happy. Like I belonged. 

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I said. It was Alex. He was already dressed wearing a black v-neck, an off white suit jacket on top with black skinny jeans. When he looked at me he smiled. I guess he felt the same way as I did when I saw myself. "You look beautiful." He said. I blushed. "You look good too." I replied but he wasn't paying attention. He was just smiling like a moron and starring. "Everything ok?" I asked. He snapped out of his "daze" and said "Yeah, sorry. You just look so amazing and happy. I love you so much and I'm so glad I have you around. I wouldn't want to spend my days with anyone else." He came over and hugged me. I hugged back but then thought about the kiss with Cam. I have to tell Alex. I told myself. I pulled away from the hug. "Um Alex, I have to tell you something really important thats been bugging me for a long time." "You can tell me tomorrow," He said and began kissing my neck. "Tonight has to be perfect." He finished. "Kids!! Chop chop let's go!" Marianne called from downstairs. Alex took my hand and we walked down together. 

While we were waiting for our food Marianne asked, "So Kylie, any news on your case?" "Um..." I began and looked at Alex. He understood that I wasn't ready to tell Marianne about Canada and quickly changed the subject. "Mom did you hear from dad?" 

Marianne got a divorce with Peter (Alex's dad) because he was always getting high on drugs when Alex was a little boy. Marianne didn't find him father-worthy. Peter eventually stopped with the drugs and begged Marianne if they could get back together but Marianne said she and Alex were better off alone. When Alex found out that his father was doing drugs when he was a boy, Alex stopped visiting him but still asks about him because after all, it was his father. 

"Yeah, we spoke earlier today, he got a new job and he's moving into a house. He's doing really great, I'm proud of him." Marianne replied. Alex nodded approvingly and Marianne asked "Alex baby would you like to visit your father? I'm sure Kylie wouldn't mind joining you." And she looked at me making sure I didn't mind. I smiled back letting her know I didn't. I honestly wanted Alex to go visit Peter. He doesn't know how much he's missing out on. Especially since his father is doing so great. I would do anything to have another day with my father. "Mom, Lets not do this here." Alex said with a hint of warning in his voice. "Ok." Marianne said and we sat in silence, when our food came out we ate in silence and in the car ride home I couldn't take it anymore "Ok guys, can we please talk about something?"