Giving All Of The Hashira's A Hug

"This was requested by @-Sw33tFl4m3- !"
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Another hug request...? I suppose it wouldn't hurt to show a little love and appreciation to my fellow comrades!"

Gyomei found Kanroji and Rengoku eating together. He hummed and greeted them. "Hello Kyojuro.....Kanroji." His voice got lower as he said her name.

"Ah! Hello my friend! What brings you to us?" Rengoku asked, eating what looked like a rice ball.

"Erm- it's a dare thing-" he would start to explain.

Rengoku interrupted, "From your dare book??"

Gyomei nodded and hugged him warmly. Rengoku laughed and hugs him back. "That was the dare?"

"Yes. Most of them are pretty tame actually!...." He stares at Kanroji, clears his throat, and looks back. "Most of them."

— —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —

Gyomei was walking around, looking for more hashira he could embrace. He thought it would be nesr to impossible to find Obanai, since he would only come out when he wants to be found. He could be quiet as a mouse if he wanted, but luckily for Gyomei, he has excellent hearing! He heard a cough from a higher distance, and knew it was the serpent pillar.

"Iguro."

"Mm, what do you want?"

"Come down from the tree please. It's for a dare I must compete."

Iguro groans and reluctantly jumped out the tree and landed on the ground. "What?"

Gyomei smiled and opened his arms.

"What- do you want me to do?" Iguro tilted his head.

"Give me a hug. It's that simple."

"...." Iguro steps up to him. "You're going to have to bend down sir. I'm quite literally half your size."

Gyomei chuckles and does so. "My apologies."

He wrapped his arms around the other, patting him on the back. "Hm."

—- —— —— —— —— —— —— ——

"Okay, so I've hugged Kyojuro and Iguro...All that is left is Muichiro, Tengen and Sanemi...Honestly think Kanroji doesn't deserve a hug after what she said about Uzui...and I dislike Giyuu so he's out...Muichiro was being disrespectful a bit ago but he had been improving i suppose...Hm..." Himejima put his head down in thought as he continued walking, unintentionally heading
In the direction of Tomioka's training area.
He heard voices. Well— A voice. It was soft, Gyomei thought that it had to be Shinobu. It makes sense since she's always with Giyuu.
He kept quiet and waited for them to notice. It didn't take long though before Shinobu turned around.
"OH- Hello Himejima-San. Can I help you?"
He nods. "This may sound odd, but I need you to hug me. It's a dare thing..."

"Ah, I see! I'll be happy to help fulfill the dare!" The tiny hashira leaped from a wooden post and landed on the ground in front of him. Gyomei did the same thing earlier, he bent down, extra this time because Shinobu is the size of a mouse.
The girl smiled and hugged the older male, humming.

"Wait what about-" Tomioka started to say.

"Thank you for helping me Shinobu! I'll be on my way." Gyomei bolts out of there before giyuu asks for a hug.

— —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —- —

Gyomei found muichiro in a field. Th poor boy didn't know what was going on. He even forgot what he was doing there. Gyomei assumed he was looking at the clouds or something. But he hurried and gave him a hug anyways. Muichiro got even more confused.
—- —- —- —- —- — —- —— —- ——

Last was Tengen. Now, finding him would be hard. He's everywhere. The man might not even be in town right now! Gyomei would first check his training area. It was silent. Nobody was there. He wouldve assumed tengen would be playing mouse but gyomi could still tell If he was there or not. This time he wasn't. Gyomei knew he wasn't with Rengoku because he's already with Mitsuri...he cannot be on a mission it's too early for that!
Maybe he's at his house? Gyomei checked to be sure
~
Gyomei knocks on the door. He heard rummaging and moving around from the inside. Multiple feminine voices softly spoke.

"I got it I got it!" Tengen said, opening the door. "Ohhh hi Himejima!"

"Hi Uzui. Are you busy at the moment-?" Gyomei asked.

He shook his head. "No. What's up?"

"This may sound odd but I would like you to hug me. It's for a dare I have to do..."

Uzui didn't mind at all. "Of course!" He pulled the other into a tight embrace and patted his back.

"Thank you." Gyomei looks around awkwardly. He noticed Tengen was being a bit TOO quiet.
Then he realized what was about to happen.

"Tengen. If that hand gets any closer to my behind, I'm going to pummel you."

— — — —- —- —- —— —- —— ——