operation 1

Alarms blare. Xie lian has entered the building he could care less if anyone had seen him, they'll die soon anyways.

"Scums like you don't deserve to live" Xie lian looked at the man on the couch coldly. "No! Please! I have a wife and kid!"
The man pleaed for mercy. "I don't want to hear that bullshit now. I'm sure your wife would love to hear about all the young women you've slept with. Now I'll gladly take your life, sound good?" Xie lian smiled. He started walking towards the man with his dagger in hand. "You wouldn't dare touch me!! Guards!!" The man yelled. "I'm afraid your guards can't help. They're were you're going." Xie lian said calmly. At this point the man is panicking, he's looking everywhere for something to hit Xie lian with.

"GO TO HELL!" The man yelled while charging at Xie lian with an object in hand. "Hm? It's funny you think you can kill me" Xie lian flicks the object away without hesitation. Xie lian charged at the man and sliced his throat open.

"Rouye must you always bite my victims?" Rouye hissed in response. Xie lian put two fingers on his ear to communicate with someone. "Ling wen, I'm done killing the scum do you have any more task I need to do?" He waits for her to answer. "Ah, hello fang, no you finished all of your task for today. But you do have paperwork to fill out, am I correct?" Xie lian froze "sorry, what did you say? I'm not getting good connection over here-" Xie lian quickly hangs up. "Fang you little-" ling wen had disconnected from the call.

Xie lian thinks to himself. 'I can't believe how much blood I got on me! Ah, that reminds me when is windy going to get here?-.' That's when he heard the disgusting sound of pop. And of course who could it be besides shi qingxuan herself?

"Fang! You coming yet?" Xie lian internally rolled his eyes. He quickly got to the nearest window and jumped. Shi qingxuan quickly opened her sun roof so Xie lian could get in. "You're late" xie lian had landed in the car safely. "Heh, sorry about that fang" shi qingxuan rubs the back if her neck. She reaches to turn up the volume on the radio. "Don't you dare turn up that noise." Xie lian glares at her, shi qingxuan freezes. "But it's katy Perry!" Shi qingxuan whined. "I could care less who it is, turn it off!" Xie lian groaned, shi qingxuan did later turn it off. "Hmph! Why must you be so cruel?" "I have to" that's what he wanted to say instead he ignored the question. They shortly showed up to the Cielo department.

.........................................................................

"E-ming! You teared up my pictures!" Hua cheng yelled. "My precious fang pictures! Do you know how hard it was to convince he xuan to do it?!" E-ming growled at Hua cheng. "Why must you be so sassy?!"

"Master chengzu" a soft but stern voice called. "What is it yin yu?!" "Fang has completed another mission." Hua cheng was super happy to hear about that, he forgot about the pictures. "Thank you for informing me" Hua cheng tried to keep his cool.

Word count: 549