Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I stared at my phone debating if I wanted to answer. I scratched my head not knowing what to do.

Taylor stepped in closer, "You going to answer it?"

I groaned, "I probably should."

He nodded.

I answered and soon heard my moms voice. It was actually nice.

"Honey!? How are you?" My moms high pitched voice said.

"Good, how are you?" I said being polite.

"I'm awesome! How do you like it?"

"Actually I love it here, I might have to come next summer." I joked around looking at Taylor who was now nodding his head for that statement.

I giggled.

"Hello mom? You there?" There was nothing, we must have lost each other I sighed.

I looked at Taylor who was now wrapping his arms around me from behind, kissing me down my neck. I squeezed my eyes closed enjoying his kisses down my neck.

I opened them quickly seeing Aiden's car pull up in the drive way. Lunch, I totally forgot.

I turned and faced Taylor, "I'm sorry."
I darted toward the back door to the house and quickly to my room.

I threw on some makeup and comfy clothes and ran downstairs to pretend like I was waiting a little.

I smiled when Aiden walked in, Taylor coming in after.

"Hope you weren't waiting long." Aiden said.

"No not at all." I smiled.

I saw Taylor mumble something under his breath.

I got up and went over to Aiden, "I'm ready..."

---------------------------------------------

Our date was nice but the whole time I was wishing it was Taylor.

That wasn't good, I don't know why I wanted Taylor so bad, after what he did. I needed Taylor out of my head, so I decided to text Aiden to come over tonight and have a movie night.

This will help, maybe the more time I spend with Aiden the less Ill think of Taylor. The day went by very fast and it was soon time for me and Aidens movie night.

I was very excited to hear the doorbell ring. I hadn't seen Taylor since this morning so I wasn't worried.

I grabbed the door and eagerly pulled him in giggling!

"I'm so excited." I said grabbing him.

"Me too." He chuckled.  "You're pretty hyper too."

"Ermm, I think I had too many monsters.." I laughed.

I sat down and patted next to me, telling him to sit.

I started the movie which was scary so I had a reason to cuddle up next to him. I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my back.

The lights were all off and we jump once in a while, while something popped out and laughed afterwards.

We soon we kissing each other rapidly, I was laying down and he was on top of me. He started to slowly take my shirt off kissing me on my breast making me shiver. Then started to unclip my bra and threw it on the ground.

I held on to the couch as soon as he took off my shorts and panties, licking and sucking on clit making my body cringe.

He started to take off his shirt, once he had it off I rubbed my nails down his chest making him get goose bumps.

We both were kissing each other again having my legs wrapped around his stomach, then we heard a door open.

Our attention was to the door were Taylor was now standing with his jaw dropped.

"Well this is awkward.." I mumbled...