Chapter 29

(Last chapter of Summer Romance!)

Chapter 29

I mean obviously I didn't want it to be over but there's no way to work this out. I'm not going to make him come home with me since he had college planned out since he was five. This was a silly summer romance that was bound to end. I don't know what we were thinking about getting involved. It was so temping though I don't know how we could have resisted! We lived in the same house! That doesn't matter now, I need to leave. "Shaylee wait!!!" I flipped my body around to face Taylor.. "We can work this out baby! I have a idea." A smile wiped on his face. I set my hand on my hip "Now what's that?" I lifted my eyebrow curious of what his plan was. "Come sit." He said. I took a seat next to him dying to know what his idea was. He set his hand on my leg "This is totally up to you, would you maybe like coming here so you could do your last year of high school?" Oh my gosh, I can't believe we didn't think of this before? Of course I would be leaving my friends but Taylor was all that I needed and I would get to see my grandma and take care of you her. Then a thought crossed over me, my parents, what would they say? "Okay I see you don't want too but we will figure something out!" Taylor said taking his hand off my leg. "No Taylor, that is awesome plan." I grabbed his cheeks and planted my lips on his. "It's kind of selfish though, I mean making you do that." Taylor said pulling away. "No, college is important to you and I could easily finish my last year here! I love it here." I smiled at him. "My mom is not going to approve though." My face sadden. "Yes she will." I turned around to see my grandma. I looked at Taylor and back to my grandma. "You two have been a big help around here and I'm going to help you stay here Shaylee." I smiled at my grandma. She was the best. "Your mom is on a flight back tonight, so we can all talk to her." "Thank you so much!" I ran and gave her a hug.

---------------3 hours passed-------------

The door opened, "What's going on?" My mothers sweet innocent voice echoed in the house. She was almost back to herself, it's been a week since my grandpas death but we are staying strong. Taylor, my grandma and I all sat around the table my mother soon came over and took a seat. "Well mom, would it be possible for me to stay here and do my senior year at the high school?" Everyone stared at my mother examining her face. "Absolutely not.." Everyone sighed. "Honey think of Shaylee's sake. My grandma said. No offense but you guys aren't even home that much." My mom looked a bit shocked. "Oh please mom, I love Taylor and I wanna stay here and be with grandma. It looked like she was changing her mind, I think we were getting through with her. "Well.." My mom let out. "Oh please mommy." I made my face look like a sad puppy. She giggled, "Alright alright! I want you to call everyday though." She smiled. I got up so fast and gave her hug, "You're the best mom." I then ran over and gave Taylor a hug and my grandma. "Thank you grandma." I was so happy.

--------------3 weeks later----------------

Ding Ding Ding!!

"Ugh." I rolled over and looked at Taylor who was still asleep. I jumped on him sitting there staring at him. "Babe it's our first day of school." I smiled. He blinked a couple of times then rubbed his eyes. "Ahh." He stretched his arms, he couldn't really do anything though because I was sitting on him. I then laid my head down on his chest "Baby, don't find any college girls." I mumbled. His hand found my back and lightly went up and down. "Of course not, you're my one and only."  I smiled.