Chapter three: The Hoodie beast

While Jelly was about to have his small party with a bunch of handy closets, J is slowly walking with his toes without making a noise.

There is a darkish red-faced monster with a red hoodie.

As J tried to reach the other end of the room across him diagonally.

Before he took action, he saw the monster shift its motion.

It was standing there but now it seemed to respond to a sound.

The red hoodie monster dashed and broke through the door from J's favorite classroom.

J sarcastically spoke
"That's probably the best decision-making I have ever witnessed"

While hearing many rumbling noises of desks getting knocked over, the monster returned outside into the hall. J witnessed something surprisingly unexpected.

J
"That monster is killing its own kind?", J wondered.

The hoodie monster bites and tosses a gross-looking monster around until its head gets torn off.

J's jaw dropped in awe and he couldn't contain his excitement as he let out a deafening scream of "Woah!" He had never seen anything like this before - a monstrous figure in a hoodie taking down another beast with ease.

The adrenaline rushed through his veins as he watched in amazement, unable to tear his eyes away from the epic battle before him. The hoodie monster moved with lightning speed, its powerful strikes causing the ground to shake beneath J's feet.

He could feel his heart racing with anticipation, wondering what other surprises this world had in store for him.

The hoodie monster then responded to the noise from J's voice. It dashes with an instant speed, pining J to the ground.

J shouted
"Ah! Please don't eat me! I don't taste fresh"
"Last night I didn't take a shower just to get a natural gel for my hair!"

Surprisingly the monster paused and crawled somewhere else then started hitting its road.

J wondered
"That's weird, how come my necklace didn't respond?"

J resumes back to his Mission and runs to find his friend Jelly.

As he ran, he heard fast footsteps with someone screaming with a voice but way worse than any opera singer.

It was Jelly. J was relieved but as he looked behind J, he saw a group of moving Closets with arms wiggling from their mouths.
J gasped from feeling disgusted, he then stopped running.

Then Jelly pumped into J, they both collapsed to the ground.

Jelly was happy to see J.
"Dude J! Where were you?"
"I could use your company right now"

J
"And you seem to brought me a lot of company"

As J and Jelly frantically looked around, their eyes widened in shock as they realized they were surrounded by living closets.

Jelly's heart began to race, his mind overwhelmed with fear as he gasped for breath.

"I think I am going to have a stroke," he exclaimed, his voice trembling with terror.

But J was quick to respond, his necklace pulsing with a sudden burst of energy. With a fierce determination in his eyes, he knew it was time for a comeback.

Without hesitation, J fired three powerful shots at the living closets, causing them to burst into flames and crumble to the ground.

The sound of the blasts echoed through the room as J and Jelly dashed out with all their might, their adrenaline pumping as they escaped the danger that lurked behind them.

J and Jelly were surrounded by living closets, and despite J's best efforts, his necklace had run out of power.

As they turned around, they saw that there were still a few living closets blocking their escape.

J's eyes darted around the room, desperately searching for a solution. Then he remembered something and reached into his pocket, pulling out a new necklace.

"Take this," J said, handing the necklace to Jelly. "It's a backup. It should work just as well as mine."

Jelly quickly put on the new necklace and focused on the living closets. He closed his eyes and concentrated, channeling the power from the necklace.

But to their surprise, instead of firing a shot, the necklace only summoned a cake.

J and Jelly looked at each other in confusion, wondering how a cake could help them in this situation.

However, before they could figure out what to do next, the living closets noticed the cake and began to move towards it, distracted by the sweet smell of frosting and sugar.

Seizing the opportunity, J and Jelly made a run for it, darting past the living closets and out of the room.

The sound of the living closets growling and snarling behind them, but they didn't look back, knowing that they were finally free.

Breathless and relieved, J and Jelly collapsed onto the ground in the cafeteria, panting heavily but safe at last.

They both burst into laughter as they realized that a cake had saved them from the living closets.

"Well, that was unexpected," Jelly said between gasps of air.

J grinned. "You never know what might come in handy in a situation like this."