Chapter four: The Chaotic lunch

"Yo man, today is lasagna Friday!" exclaimed Jelly, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

J raised an eyebrow, looking at his friend incredulously. "How can you be thinking about food when we're the only ones in this school being hunted by man-eating entities?" he protested.

Jelly's face fell for a moment, before his eyes widened with realization. "Oh wait, it is lasagna day!" he exclaimed, his stomach growling with hunger.

"Dude, let's go snatch some delicious grease, I'm starving!"

As they walked towards the cafeteria, the scent of sizzling burgers and steaming lasagna wafted through the air, making their mouths water with anticipation.

They could hardly contain their excitement as they stepped inside, their eyes glimmering with delight at the sight of so much delicious food.

"I can't believe that the cafeteria food here tastes better than anything we could get at a restaurant," Jelly remarked, grinning from ear to ear as he followed J towards the serving area.

But just as they were about to load their plates with heaping helpings of lasagna, they heard a loud, wet chewing noise coming from the kitchen.

Their curiosity piqued, the two friends exchanged a look and slowly crept towards the kitchen window, peeking inside to see what was going on.

What they saw made their eyes widen with shock and disgust. A huge, black figure was hunched over the lasagna trays, its gaping maw filled with greenish, slimy substances that splattered everywhere as it chomped and slurped its way through the food.

J and Jelly exchanged a horrified look, their stomachs churning with revulsion.

"I think we'll pass on the lasagna today," J said, his voice shaking slightly as they backed away slowly, eager to put as much distance as possible between themselves and the ravenous monster in the kitchen.

Jelly's eyes grew wide with fear as he stumbled backwards, knocking over a nearby chair with a screech.

The black figure froze at the sound, and J and Jelly stood frozen, hearts pounding in their chests.

Slowly, the creature turned around, its massive form casting a long, dark shadow across the kitchen floor.

J and Jelly watched, transfixed, as the creature's face came into view.

A huge mouth filled with sharp teeth dominated the creature's face, with a slimy, bloodshot eye nestled in the center of its grotesque mouth.

The creature's skin was black and pulsing with glowing green veins that writhed like living serpents.

For a moment, everything was still.

Then, with a suddenness that made J and Jelly jump in fright, the creature let out an ear-splitting screech and lunged forward.

J and Jelly stumbled backwards, hearts pounding as they realized they were face-to-face with Satan himself.

Terror gripped them, making it hard to move or even breathe.

The creature's foul breath filled their nostrils as it loomed over them, its massive jaws opening wide as if to swallow them whole.