Sleepover

It was Friday April 9th, Clyde's 17th birthday was tomorrow. Him and I went to the bathroom to get high, we didn't want to draw attention so we decided to go into a stall and use my cart.

"Craig you look so hot today.." He jokingly ran his hand down my chest. I knew Clyde was straight, but that didn't stop him from acting like this.

"Shut up, Clyde." I rolled my eyes and took a drag off of my pen before passing it to him.

Clyde often flirts with me, but even though it's just a joke and I take it as such, I still wonder why he does it. Is it because I'm gay or does he genuinely think it's funny? Either way he's never really been the brightest tool in the shed and I can't stand his tom foolery.

"So you don't want to say anything about my appearance?" He smirked and posed confidently.

"Hmmm... No. I don't think so." I said bluntly in response.

Clyde shot me an angry look and flipped me off, I quickly returned the favor by sticking up my middle finger. I could see his visible blush, but I brushed it off cause maybe he was just embarrassed.

I was about to say something to break the silence but then the bell rang for our last period. I groaned, I swear these bells always ring at the most inconvenient times.

"Bye dude, I love you." I smiled and hugged him.

"I LOVE YOU IN THE MOST HETEREOSEXUAL WAY POSSIBLE!!" He said happily. I groaned at his comment, he's always been dramatic. "See you later, we can hang out at your house and maybe I can spend the night... Right?" He asked with the hope I'd say yes.

"Of course." I nodded blankly.

I walked to my tenth period class and sat in the back corner, Tweek sat next to me as per usual.

Mr. Garrison walked into the room and started teaching us. I still find it weird that he's followed us all the way to highschool, but hey, whatever helps him sleep at night.

Once the class was over Tweek and I walked out into the hallway together and we saw Clyde with Bebe together, I felt... strange. I didn't know how to describe it. Clyde has always liked Bebe, maybe he was finally making the moves on her.

"Craig?!" Clyde shouted worried. "I called your name like five times. You didn't answer."

"Y-Yeah agh!! Are you ok?" Tweek asked sweetly.

"I'm perfectly fine, I just spaced out." I smiled bitterly.

"Oh ok, thank God." Clyde exhaled out of relief.

A couple hours after school I heard a knock on my door, when I answered it I wasn't surprised to see my bestfriends face.

I took a second to really examine his features, I didn't know if that was normal, but fuck it. He's beautiful. I must've been staring for a while because when I came out of it, Clyde was looking at me confused.

We walked up to my room and he took off his coat and shoes, he relaxed on my bed and I turned on the T.V.

"You're beautiful." I said out loud unintentionally. I'd began to internally berate myself about what I'd just said.

"Thanks Craig." Clyde blushed as he rolled a dutch. "You are too." He smirked.

I groaned because I probably made his ego even worse, but I guess it didn't go as bad as it could've gone.

I sighed a breath of relief once I realized he didn't care that I said that. Why am I feeling like this?

We passed the blunt back and forth until we couldn't smoke it anymore. The hot box was crazy, my room smelled like weed, but that wasn't anything new.

We were laying next to each other just staring into each other's eyes. His beautiful caramel eyes made my heart melt. He looked away from me for a second, a pink tint to his cheeks. He was so beautiful.

I grabbed a lock of his hair and pushed it behind his ear, revealing more of his face. After that I gently placed my hand on his cheek and brushing my fingers against his skin ever so slightly. Just then I realized that I was crossing so many boundaries

"Uh, I'm sorry. I must be really high." I apologized as I took my hand off his cheek.

"It's fine.. Don't worry about it." He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and turned away so he wasn't facing me.