No More Games

"Craig I-I really do love you." Clyde sighed as he sat down on my bed. "My whole life I've tried so hard to be perfect, I've tried so hard to be straight but you helped me realize I'm not and that's ok." He smiled.

He paused for a second and sighed.

"I broke up with her. I never loved her, Craig. It's always been you for me." He blushed.

"I feel the same way and that's why I broke up with Tweek. I fucking love you Clyde, you and all of your craziness." I put him in my lap and I kissed him and this time the kiss felt so much better, because he was mine and only mine, and I was his and only his.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course, but no more games." I joked.

"No more games." He giggled.

We laid down in my bed together and stared into each other's eyes, it felt like I could finally breath again knowing he was finally with me and we were together.

I leaned in and kissed his lips, this time the kiss was soft and sweet. I let my hands explore every inch of him. My lips found his neck yet again and his breath hitched. I'm addicted to this man.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I whispered as I gave him a hickie.

"Are you sure?" He joked causing me to bite his neck. "Owwww, ok, ok. I want to spend the rest of my life with you too." He chuckled.

I got on top of him and straddled him, I wanted to see the beautiful blush on his face.

"Being with you feels like a dream." I admitted. "I never thought I could pull you, you seem out of my league." I said awkwardly.

"Why is that?" He asked genuinely confused.

"Well ya' know, you're so social and I'm so... Not." I scratched my neck.

He pulled me into another kiss.

"I love you, you're my Oscar the Grouch." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"I love you too." I blushed.