7

" Adi... Adi open the door." Manav shouted.
But The door didn't open.
" Paa uncle must be busy , let's go , just message him " Atharvaa said .
" Ok let's go " manav said being sad.
' sorry manav but i think i should not meet you too often , it will hurt if someday you will leave me ' Aditya thought standing beside the door.
Aditya got a message from manav .' hey , i am going, i thought you will drop me at the airport but let it be ,i just wanted to say bye to you personally and thanks for making this birthday so special it was my first birthday which i ever celebrated and the last gift ,i will never forget that . I hope you will pick me when i will come , byee take care and call me when you get the message '. Aditya felt sad reading the message.
1 day went manav called Aditya multiple times but Aditya didn't answered .
2 days went the same happened.
3 days , 4 days .
" It's almost 6 days and still you haven't replied to any of my text, nor you are answering the call" manav talked to himself looking at the picture of Aditya.
Aditya got another message
' are you sad or busy , it's my 57th message and i got literally 0 replies. Just take care' Aditya became sad while reading the message.
.
The 8th day.
" Sir Manav sir is calling me" Rohit said .
"Answer it and if he ask about me tell him i am on mission or something, put it on speaker" Aditya said.
" Hello sir " Rohit Said.
" Is Aditya there ?" Manav asked. His voice was not clear as he was crying.
" No sir he is busy alot this days , he is out for some works" Rohit said.
" Ok , if he comes tell him , to call me please" manav said. And declined the call
" Sir i think , something happened to him" Rohit said
" Yes , i should call him right now" Aditya said
" Wait for 10 minutes" Rohit said.
" No, it's ok , i will call now" Aditya said and left to call manav.
" Hello, you okay , Rohit said me ,you called him , is arth and ruhi ok " Aditya said.
" Can you come?" Manav said.
" Yes but it will take 4 to 5 hours. " Aditya said.
" Doesn't matter, i just need you " manav said.
" What happened tell me " Aditya said .
" Just come " manav said and declined the call.
" Rohit book a flight to Uttarpradesh now " Aditya said and went to his cabin.
" .... The first flight is after 1 hour and have only 3 seats left." Rohit said.
" Ok book it " Aditya said and went straight to airport.
" Hello abhi , where are you ?" Aditya called abhi .
" At home in uttarpradesh " abhi said.
" Ohk i need your car " Aditya said.
" Ok where are you?"abhi asked.
" I am at the airport in Mumbai the flight will land in 3 hours , just drop the car i can't drop you back home , i will go straight to somewhere." Aditya said
" It's ok bro i will call my brother he will drop the car and will book cab for himself and take care of manav " àbhi said.
" Ok thanks" Aditya said.
.
" Hello manav where are you ,my flight just landed" Aditya said
" At sargam hotel room number 698 " manav said.
Aditya drove the car very fast .
Someone knocked the door.
Manav opened the door and wasn't happy seeing the man on door.
" Father " manav hesitated.
" Yes , you couldn't find any good place to hide " Raghav said.
" Just get lost or i will call security " Manav said and moved behind.
" You don't have courage to do that " Raghav said and moved closer to Manav.
" I got " manav said and moved towards the telephone.
Raghav stopped him and slapped him.
" Fuck you courage " raghav said and pushed him in a corner.
Suddenly Aditya came running and stopped. He couldn't load what's happening.
He pushed Raghav to a wall and started throwing punch.in the mean time Manav called security. The security came and took Raghav .
Manav was seating on the edge of bed. Aditya came to him and knelt down.
" You ok ?" Aditya asked and started patting in Manavs thigh .
Manav hugged him
" No i am not... I..i .i don't wanna get married"
"You are hot" Aditya said.
" It's not time to joke around" manav said.