Chapter 4 - At School

💅Luke's POV💅

Michael was pretty nice to me. He's cute too. But I'm not into him. I'm into Calum. Calum is so sweet and nice.

He walked me to the office so I can get my schedule and he walked me to my locker. Then he showed me around the school and turns out I have the same classes as him except for one which I deem unfair.

It's lunch time now and he invited me to sit with him and his friends who seem kind of cool. There's is Michael that we already know Ashton who I just met and Samantha.

"Hi I'm Luca," I say nervously shaking there hands.

"Hi I'm Ashton," Ashton is kind of hot but no. He's got a nice tan and curry hair that he ties back with a bandana.

"Hi I'm Samantha but call me Sam" she is like really excited about everything and she seems to ship a lot of gay people. If I tell anyone I'm a guy she will be the first to know.

They were talking about homecoming coming up soon and who they were gonna ask. Turns out Ashton has asked Sam and Michael has his eye on a girl named Emily. Calum said he has an idea but he has to get to know the girl a bit more.

I wonder who he's gonna ask. I'm just gonna go by myself maybe. I don't know. Well.

After lunch is my class without Calum so I was bored. It's French so all we did was copy down words as we have to use them in a sentence properly. It's not hard I'm fluent in French so no problem.

When I got out of French that was the last class of the day so I went to my locker. I waited for Calum outside and I didn't see him. I don't quite remember my way home. I looked back at the school and saw Michael.

"Hey Michael have you seen Calum?"

"Oh yeah he has football practice but I'll walk you home if you don't remember the way," he said smiling

"Thanks that would be quite nice," I said and smiled.

With that we started off home.