Petey's Playhouse (with a twist)

World renowned paranormal hunters, Parker and Chester were sitting in Parker's car.

"Bro, this 19-year-old girl named Tegan emailed us about her little sister, Paige going missing." Parker showed Chester his phone with the email on it. It read:

Dear Chester and Parker,

My sister has been missing for a whole week now. Sure, she was a little bitch and I hated her but mom's going to kill me if she comes home from vacation and Paige is missing! I'm asking for you guys because I have suspicions that this might be something either paranormal or straight creepy. I went to the police first and they denied my request for a search because they "didn't have enough evidence". I found this video tape in her room a few days ago.

Video attached

I am positive this has something to do with Paige's disappearance.

Hope you respond,

Teagan.

"It looks like she sent us a video of what she thinks might be a clue?" Chester commented, pushing up the sunglasses he constantly wore. Parker clicked on the video and it showed Tegan, face alight with fear.

"I found this tape in my sisters' room, I think it might be a clue to her whereabouts." Tegan put the tape into the tape player and the small screen lit up. The video showed a creepy looking mascot called 'Petey'. He was standing in front of some Lego blocks in a musty crusty dusty room. The wallpaper was peeling, and the lighting was dim and white. "Hello, friends! My name is Petey! Come on down to Petey's Playhouse and take a look!" The footage then switched to a horrifying bear playing the Banjo, a man dressed in a conductor's outfit dancing and Petey playing the keyboard. The room looked around the same as the last one but this time with colourful square mats on the ground. The conductor seemed to be worn out, so he took a break from dancing. The bear put down it's instrument and started to zap him with some sort of stick. Chester held on to Parker's arm, this bear was the stuff of nightmares. A voice over was explaining how fun the Playhouse was and how anyone who comes never wants to leave. The footage cut back to Petey in his original position. "So come on down to Petey's Playhouse! Where the fun never ends! And just remember, DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS." His voice deepened to a demonic level. The last shot on the tape was an old, abandoned house with a sign out the front. The house was made of wood and looked like it was in front of a forest. The address flashed across the screen and then went black. All you could hear was Tegan's terrified breathing.

"Dude, that was petrifying!" Chester exclaimed.

"I know, that's why we have to help Tegan's little sister." Parker said simply.

"What!? We'll be risking our lives if we try! Did you see that bear?" Chester shuddered at the thought.

'Chester, we do this as our job you say this every time I am sick of your can't-do attitude you literally make me buy you things from the dark web even if I tell you it's dangerous I am leaving you at home today and if I die it will be your fault.' Is what Parker wanted to say, but instead he sighed, "Chester if you do this with me, I'll kiss you."

"I- what?" Chester was so surprised that his sunglasses fell off and his bright blue orbs were revealed, "You really mean that Parker?"

"Yeah, yeah ofc, now let's go find Tegan's little sister." Parker started the car and began to drive to the Playhouse. He tried to act like he didn't really care but inside he was really excited. He really, really, really liked Chester, but he didn't want to show it. Chester obviously liked him back, he made that very clear. Whenever he was scared he grabbed Parker's hand, whenever the place they were staying at had two separate beds, Chester would push them together just so he could be close to Parker. And yet somehow he would always end up in Parker's bed (no sus). The thing is Parker likes this and thinks that this is very sweet, but he couldn't show it. He just couldn't. So he pretends to be annoyed at Chester and even pushes him away sometimes. Parker thought about this for the whole car ride. "DUDE THIS IS IT THIS IS THE PLACE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE PULL OVER DUDE BRO PULL OVER!!!!" Chester nearly gave Parker a heart attack with his frantic yelling. He ALWAYS does this, and it annoys Parker but in a cute way.