╰─➢ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟕

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ 📝 ] : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

━━━━ IMPORTANT NOTE.

I didn't get to explain this at the start but I'll have to edit it for the sake of awareness since everyone seems confuse as to why you can hum or shriek.

You're SELECTIVE mute.

You're NOT totally mute.

Meaning there are certain circumstances you choose not to talk and times that you do want to talk.

Which means you can hum, shriek and sigh so long as it doesn't involve verbal communication. And as far as the story goes, you're still not showing any signs of talking anytime soon.

Now, there's another type of mutism called ELECTIVE mutism; a type of mutism which a person doesn't talk at all in result of a psychological trauma.

Seems a more fit than being selectively mute, right?

Why didn't I choose this instead?

You have NO traumatic reasons behind your mutism.

Really. It's that simple.

Selective Mutism is mainly caused by social anxiety and I think you being social-deprived really sums it up

The characters may assume you don't speak because of trauma, but that's about it.

It's still not clear as to why you're choosing to be mute— but I can assure you it's not out of trauma. We'll get to that sooner in the story. Don't you worry.

Hope this clears up the confusion. Happy reading!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❛ All hope abandon,
Ye who enter here.❜
〔 Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy 〕

𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕

A TYPICAL MORNING IN THE Forger household; the father preparing breakfast, the mother fixing herself after sleep while you and Anya stayed in your respective rooms— except it wasn't lively as before.