╰─➢ 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟎𝟖

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

[ 📝 ] : 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐑

━━━━━ NOTE.

Yuri Briar ❌
Yuri Uchiha ✅

tell me his eyes in this gif
don't look like a freaking
mangekyou like plss mah
dude loves his sister so much
😭😭😭💯💯💯💯

eunbyeok on twt for the art above

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❛ Man is condemned to be free.❜
〔 Jean-Paul Sartre, "Existentialism is humanism" 〕

𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐔𝐒, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟖

AFTER SCHOOL WAS unexpectedly quiet, no one gossip about the fight between you and Kira yesterday like you anticipated when you walked in.

The incident between your sister and Damian made you wary of the potential rumors that may spread and possibly all the attention that'll turn to you.

Loid nagged you for literal minutes after he was briefed about the incident while Yor kept flexing her wrists for some reason, and you have no clue whether Kira got the Tonitrus Bolt for her actions.

You flipped the page of your textbook while Anya was engross on her favorite show. Loid observed the two.

Y/N has innate understanding of her lesson, but Anya finds it easier whenever it's explained in cartoons.

The front door burst open and your mother came running with clear urgency as she runs in the living room. "I-It's an emergency, Loid-san!"

"Welcome back, Yor-san."

You sighed ruefully. I can't have one day of peace in this household.

"Yuri! My younger brother! He's visiting us! Today!"

"Today?!"

While Loid adopted a baffled look and you're here, quite impressed on how much exclamation Yor can conjure in her statement. Additionally, you're also curious about this Yuri guy.

"Is Yuri awesome as mom and dad?" Anya conveyed her thoughts with an expectant look.

"Please, no. Whenever there's secrecy in both parties I'm always stuck in the middle ground." Your memories brought you so many unpleasant things.