000, one word

IF YOU WERE ASKED TO DESCRIBE ANTHONY VOLPE USING ONE WORD, WHAT WORD WOULD YOU USE?

_____

 LUCIANA JUDGE & LILA EARLE

ೃ⁀➷ LUCIANA JUDGE & LILA EARLE

_____

"God," Luciana muttered, leaning back on the couch. "I don't know."

"What word would you use to describe me?" Lila asked from beside her friend.

"Insane," the older woman chuckled. "What word you use to describe me?"

"Daddy." 

The two women both burst out laughing, Lila falling into Luce's lap as she tried to compose herself.

"Ok," Luce said through her laughter, pushing Lila back into an upright position next to her. "Do you want to go first?" 

She shifted in her spot on the couch to face the blonde as she waited for her response.

"No, it's ok, you go first," Lila replied quietly with a smile. Luce nodded at her before turning back to the camera.

"If you asked me to describe Anthony Volpe using one word, I don't think I'd be able to," she said slowly, glancing at Lila out of the corner of her eye.

"He's kind, always gives me his seat on the train and brings me water and he even helps me carry equipment bags when Aaron has his hands full but still has enough energy to bitch at me to put the bag down." 

The corner of her lips tugged at a smile as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"He's funny," she said. "He always knows how to make the guys laugh, even after a tough loss. He's just a ray of sunshine in the clubhouse. Some of the guys call him the new Didi, but, I just can't."