55

After returning home stiffly all the way, Ji Yucheng fell into Ning Sui's arms. Although he said no, he did not get up from Ning Sui's arms.

He held his breath for a long time. His left hand wanted to reach out to hold Ning Sui's waist, but he was worried about the previous situation. He paused and finally let it go.

His slender finger bones pressed on the leather seat, clenched into a fist, and exerted a little force, as if trying to endure something.

Silence was restored in the car.

Ning Sui's hand fell on Ji Yucheng's eyes, blocking the light outside the car window.

Ji Yu felt Ning Sui's fingers with his eyelids and was tight all over.

Once bitten by a snake, he was afraid of the well rope for ten years. He didn't dare to think too much. He was afraid that he would be sentimental again.

But I still couldn't help speculing Ning Sui's thoughts.

Could it be that the old man felt that he had not recovered and asked him not to refuse himself?

Or is he just greedy for his own body again?

Ji Yucheng was suddenly a little jealous of his body and face, otherwise he would have been disfigured, but without face, Ning Sui would not have looked at him.

Moreover, it doesn't make sense to say that you are greedy for your own body.

Previously, he pretended to be ill, and he did not do anything wrong with himself. Obviously, when he woke up, he was not interested in his body.

What's wrong with this moment...?

Master Ji lay in Ning Sui's arms and thought about it all the way. Ning Sui slept all the way. He didn't sleep well last night, and he just got some sleep in the car.

Two and a half hours later, the car returned to the Ji's villa.

Outside the garden fence stood a boy holding a cardboard box, who seemed to be waiting for someone. Ji Yucheng looked up from Ning Sui's arms and looked out of the car window coldly.

The car stopped, and he quickly put his head back.

Assistant Zhou turned his head and took a look. He thought that both of them were asleep. He whispered to Ning Sui, "Young lady, wake up, here we are."

Ning Sui opened his eyes and yawned, "Hmm."

He looked down and suddenly found that Ji Yucheng also fell asleep in his arms. Although he didn't want to wake him up, it was better to go home to sleep.

Ning Sui raised his hand to wake him up, but looking at his dark eyelashes shaking when he was asleep, and his sharp anger faded, leaving only a quiet and beautiful face, he couldn't help riving his eyes for a while.

My face control is really hopeless. As soon as I saw that Ji Yucheng looked a little like a vegetable, I couldn't help but feel a foreheartedness.

After the car stopped, Assistant Zhou got out of the car.

Ning Sui sat there quietly for three minutes with him in his arms.

After the rainstorm, it was a little gloomy in the evening, and it was windy outside the car, which felt like wind and rain was coming.

Ji Yucheng closed his eyes tightly and only felt that the light in the car was very dark, and there was a kind of silence flowing between the two people.

Ning Sui didn't know what he was thinking, but he didn't wake himself up. He exhaled and his body fluctuated slightly. Moreover, he seemed to be looking down at himself.