Extra 1

Day 1

"First, it only takes five days to go back. I will pick you up as soon as the time arrives, so as not to disturb the Time Administration."

"Second, you can't do anything that may affect the causal relationship of the timeline... Ah Sui, stop your mind! It is absolutely not allowed to buy a lottery ticket or a house in advance!"

001 You don't need to guess what popped up in Ning Sui's mind. Hurry up and ban it.

Ning Sui touched his nose and said with a guilty heart, "It's too late to buy a house in five days!" Don't worry, I don't love wealth that much.

Some time ago, 001 went back to the factory for repair. He borrowed a time travel machine from 002. Ning Sui moved his mind to visit the young Ji Yucheng's mind on the past timeline. He soaked for a long time before letting 001 agree to himself.

"But is it really only five days? What can you do in that little time? You can't even get close to Ji Yucheng, can you?" Ning Sui looked at Ji Yucheng: "You should have a lot of bodyguards around you at that time?"

"It's really difficult. If you don't know the origin, you can't even enter the villa." Ji Yucheng hugged Ning Sui's arm and looked at Ning Sui: "... But five days is not enough? How long do you want to stay? I'm right in front of you. What do you always think about me when I was fifteen years old?

"How can it be the same?" Ning Sui was full of expectations for the matter of time travel, and he was so excited that he could wait to pass through it in the next second. Just like raising a cat, no matter how much you like a cat when you grow up, you will always miss the kitten.

Ning Sui: "..." Shit, I accidentally jumped in the minefield again.

The two people became sticky and didn't stop. 001 quickly interrupted them: "It's okay. I will let people other than you as teenagers can't see you, and after you leave, the memories related to you in the past timeline will disappear, and the impact will also disappear."

Ji Yu frowned: "What's the point of going back like this? It can't change the fate of any future.

He returned to Ning Sui's past and at least wanted to give Ning Sui a sum of money, so that Ning Sui didn't have to suffer that again.

001 said, "The established facts that have happened can't be changed. I have told A Sui about this. When he goes back, he just wants to see what you looked like in the past."

Ning Sui restrained the excitement on his face and coaxed, "You can also see me when I was a child. Isn't it even!"

Although Ji Yucheng also wanted to go through this very much and saw with his own eyes what his little wife was like when he was a child, he was always a little uncomfortable to see that Ning Sui was so excited to see him in the past.

In the past, he will have Ning Sui one day in the future, but now he only has one Ning Sui, and he doesn't want to share it with himself in the past at all.

Ji Yucheng pondered and said, "Otherwise, I'll go back. Don't go back."

"Why?!" Ning Sui protested, "You are too domineering!"

Ji Yucheng said that, but he didn't really intend to stop Ning Sui: "Then you must come back in five days."

Ning Sui smiled and said, "Are you afraid that I will stay there?"

Ji Yucheng squeezed his lips and didn't say anything, but his expression had revealed what he was thinking.

"No, even if I don't want to come back, 001 will bring people back directly." Ning Sui Dao.