.Like any day.

I lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking how school gonna be tomorrow. My stomach turns as my hands get sweaty just thinking about the horrible things coming to me is nerve wrecking. Shaking my head I turn to face the wall trying to think of something else besides school, dazing off suddenly there's a loud bang from downstairs, knowing its my Mom and Dad I don't bother getting out of bed. Hearing footsteps coming closer to my door, it opens to my Mom smiling brightly at me as if I'm 6 again.

"Hey Rachel how was school today?"

hearing that question every time I want to break slowly piece by piece.

"Good I guess"

I say still staring at wall motionless.

"Well okay​ just making sure, honey I got dinner downstairs if you want some"

"No I'm fine I already ate remember I texted you"

"Oh I'm sorry you know I'm always busy,but if you're still hungry it's in refrigerator alright. I love you"

As she shuts the door I sigh that's what you always say. Grabbing my phone that was on the floor I check if my candy crush life was full to the max,seeing it wasn't I threw it back on the floor, hearing my mom and dad talking quietly from downstairs.

"How is she?"

"She says she's alright like always"

"Well did she eat?"

"Yeah she said she texted me but she should know I'm busy all the time"

"We need to tell her we made appointments for her at the doctor over the weekend"

"Well not right now later ok I'm tired"

Hearing every word I get angry why won't they tell me up front that I have those stupid appointments. I hated those appointments the doctors always try to talk to me about my health or my mental state and thinking giving me medicine helps. It doesn't..... I need someone to talk to that I feel close to not doctors that really doesn't. Getting so lost in my thoughts I drift off to sleep dreaming about a familiar face.....