Buzzed

(A/N I am watching some of old Harshali interviews when I got the idea of writing this OS. This is the most fun Os I have written. I thoroughly enjoyed writing it. I hope you guys enjoying it.)

Today is Sunday and after many days Abhi and Akshu are together on this day. From the past someday they are really busy. Abhimanyu had many back-to-back surgeries. And Akshara is also busy with the upcoming dance competition in which her institute is also participating. So they decided to spend this Sunday together while doing nothing. They will laze around the house all day. Abhimanyu is sitting on the bed while reading the medical journal. Akshra's head is on his lap. He is mindlessly caressing her hair while reading the journal. He is reading about the new technologies introduced in the field of cardiology. Akshra is reading something on her iPad.

"Oh!" exclaimed Akshra breaking the silence of the room.

"What?", asked Abhi taking his eyes from the journal to his beautiful wife.

"Buzzfeed is going to tell me, what kind of dessert I am", Akshu told her husband happily.

Abhimanyu blinked a few times thinking he misheard his wife, "Huh?" What did you say? he asked his wife again.

"Abhi yr, don't be so dramatic, BuzzFeed gone tell me what kind of sweet I am. I am so excited", exclaimed Akshu happily.
She sits up straight and went to sit with her husband. Abhi instantly puts his arm behind her and looks at his crazy wife.

"Akshu, tumhare jaisa sample na is Dunia koi aur nhi hai, you know that na".

"Haa toh hona bhi nhi chahiye, I am unique I know that", Akshu said to her husband haughtily and flipped her hair. Abhi chuckled while looking at his wife's cute antics.

"Acha, ab don't disturb me, I want to know what kind of dessert I am", she said and started playing the quiz.

"Which animal do I like most?" "This is confusing, Abhi what should I put cat or dog, you know na how much I like both", Akshra said with a cute pout.

"Baby it's just a quiz, you can answer anything, why are you taking it so seriously"

"Tumhe na kuch nhi pta Abhi, ek toh you are not helping me, and upar se yeh bekar advice de rhe ho. Leave it I will answer on my own" Akshu scolds her husband cutely.

Abhi chuckles listening to her complaints. "Acha baba, Jo tumhe the lge woh kro".She chose a cat and moved to the next set of questions.

Mountains or beaches, - Mountains

Horror or romantic - oh! Oh! Horror I love horror movies. Abhi rolled his eyes listening to her answers.

Street food or healthy food- Ah! this is tough but healthy food opts Akshu.

"Seriously Akshu healthy food, when was the last time you ate salad? And I know you ate outside food almost every day. If I don't say anything about it does not mean I don't know about it" Abhimanyu rolled his eyes.

"Haww! Abhi tum aise kaise keh sakte ho, see I eat healthy food that is why I am so fit and fine, healthy as a horse. Ab har koi tumhari tarah fitness freak nhi ho sakta na"

"Fit as a horse seriously Akshu, u know na u are underweight, hath agarbatti, pair mombatti, tumhara na weight 40 kg ke andar hoga or keh rhi ho fit as horse. Aur mai toh soch rha hoo tumhare sare test krvane chahiye tab pta chalega tum kitni fit as a horse ho. Poora din yeh junk khati rehti ho, pta nhi kitna nutrition hoga tumhari body mai. Hum kl hi tumhare sare test krvayenge".

Akshu looks at her husband with an open mouth. His lecture on her eating habits is not new, but from where does he get the idea of her medical test?

"Akshu, tune toh apne pairo pr khud hi kulhadi maar li. Kya zaroorat thi tuje yeh game khelne ki, ab toh yeh docman pka mere sare test krvake hi manega" Akshra murmurs it.

"Ab kya bad bda rhi ho, tum kuch bhi kr lo mai toh kl test krvake rahoonga". Exclaimed Abhi

"Acha, krva lena pr abhi toh mujhe yeh quiz khelne do", said Akshra while effectively trying to divert his attention from the food topic.

"Ooh! This next one is interesting" exclaimed Akshu happily.

Salman or Shahrukh - oh! Shahrukh the king of romance

Friends or How I met your mother-  Duh! Friends yeh bhi koi poochne wali baat hai

Sidharth Malhotra or Varun Dhawan - of course, Sidharth. He is my bae Akshra said loudly. Her husband looks at her with evil eyes. She quickly moves to the next topic.

Music or dance- of course, music I like dancing but music is love

Pink or Red - Pink it is. Pink suits me more.

Madhuri or Aishwarya - ooh! Madhuri, cause she is my husband's favourite. Haina Abhi. She cutely tells her husband who smiled looking at her cute antics.

Lipstick or Kajal- ooh! Lipsticks. Kajal makes me look old.

"Yes, you are right Tumhari badi badi akhaein aise hi Sundar lagti hai. Kajal doesn't do justice to your eyes, they should be left alone", Abhimanyu said sensually to his wife while lips were traced to her jaw, finally, his lips stuck on the mole of her neck, and he starts to suck and lick them simultaneously. Akshra moaned loudly.  'Abhi' Akshra mewl as she finds his lips on her neck. His fingers darts circles around her skin, her skin is on fire right now.

'Abhi' Akshra moans, stop I am playing the quiz right now. I am left with only one question.

Abhimanyu stops he looks at her astonishingly. She wants to stop him just because of this stupid quiz ."Seriously" he said, "finish your stupid quiz", his mood is effectively ruined now. His wife is giving priority to the quiz not to him.

"Abhi tum gussa ho gye kya" said Akshu after calming down.

"Nhi Akshu, mai gussa nhi hua hoo, tum khelo apni yeh stupid quiz" said Abhimanyu sullenly. She started with the next question.

Football or cricket - oh! None, but still football. Footballers kitne hot hote hai toh football. Akshra said loudly forgetting about her husband.

"Excuse me, tell me you didn't say someone else hot. Aur tum kab se football dekhne lg gyi or batana zra tumne kha dekhe yeh itne hot footballers", Abhimanyu is positively livid now. How dare his wife ogle someone else other than her husband.

Akshu puts a hand on her forehead. She is digging the hole for herself. "Kya zaroorat thi tujhe yeh sab bolne ki. Yeh game toh mere liye afat banti ja rhi hai".

His eyes darken as he looks at his wife, she knows that look. Abhimanyu crushed his mouth to Akshara, capturing her lips for a passionate kiss. He is not giving her a chance to respond, clearly dominating the kiss. How dare his wife think about other men.

"You thought footballers are hotter na, let me show you the hotness baby". He pulled his shirt up. His body is a fine piece of art. His six-pack abs and chiselled muscles make her breath quicker. Her eyes are shining with lust. She wants him. She tries to hold him, touch him when he captures her hands.

"Na baby, no touching, now I will show you what hotness is. So whenever the word hot comes your only thoughts should be about your husband only not of someone else".

He captures her mouth for a searing kiss, he is holding her hands above her head. She knows she is at the mercy of him, but she could not be more happy than this. Her husband clearly showed her whatever he said. After hours when she lay satiated on her husband's naked chest, she thought about how a simple game of BuzzFeed led to this. This game of BuzzFeed clearly buzzed her. But then she remembers, she's already buzzed, buzzed in the love of her husband. The hottest man on the planet- her Dr Abhimanyu Birla.

THE END