Roohdariyan-iv

Abhimanyu stops the car at Birla House. He looked towards his wife who was sleeping but still, she was restless; probably because of pain. He carefully lifts her up and takes her to their room. He put her on the bed and kissed her forehead. A tear leaked from his eye, but he quickly wiped it. He can't become weak right now. His wife needs him. He needs to be her strength, not her weakness.

"Bhabhi, aap thodi der ke liye Akshu ke pass bethiye, mai study mai hoon. I need to discuss Akshu's case with the doctor", said Abhimanyu to Shefali.

"Abhimanyu, you do what you have to do. Mai hoon Akshara ke sath. Don't worry everything will be alright", said Shefali. She squeezes Abhimanyu's shoulder.

Abhimanyu nodded and went to the study room to discuss Akshara's case. Everybody is already present in the room. Arohi has informed Goenkas about Akshara's condition too. They wanted to meet Akshu immediately but Mahima refused it. Right now, Akshara needs proper rest. Meeting people will only exert her, which is not good for her health.

"Abhimanyu betho beta", said Anand. Abhi sits down on the chair.

"Abhi, hume mom ne bataya about Akshu's condition. We have contacted Dr. Mehta. He wants to talk to you and discuss about Akshara's case", said Parth. Abhi nodded his head and called Dr. Mehta.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Birla. How are you?" asked Dr. Mehta.

"I am good, Dr. Mehta. So, tell me what do you think about my wife's case", asked Abhi. He didn't waste any time by sharing pleasantries. 

"Well, I have looked at the reports of your wife. I agree with Dr. Mehra, I also think that there is something in her colon. We need to do a colonoscopy to know more about this. So, our first step is to do a colonoscopy. Now, coming to the fibroid tumour there are two options for it. The first is a hysterectomy and the second one is an abdominal myomectomy. It will be much more invasive but will preserve your wife's uterus and has the greatest chance of keeping the fibroid from coming back", replied the good doctor regarding Akshara's case.

"Out of the two options, which one do you think is best for our Akshu", asked Harshvardhan.

"Well, Harsh I think hysterectomy would be the best option in this case.  It will nullify the chances of fibroid tumours coming back. I know it would be a tough decision for the family but in my opinion, hysterectomy is the best option", replied Dr. Mehta.

"What about colon, doctor", asked Neil.

"We will know better about it only after colonoscopy. Right now, just hope for the best. Hopefully, it's nothing else but the remnants of fibroid tissue", replied the doctor. 

"Okay thank you, doctor, we will discuss about this and get back to you", said Mahima and cut the call.

"Okay, he also said the same thing. I have a friend who is an ob-gyn too, I will consult with him also. I think our first step should be a colonoscopy. After that, we will come to some concrete result", said Anandvardhan Birla.

"Yes, Anand you are right. Sabse pehle hume Colonoscopy krvani chahiye then we will move further regarding this case", said Mahima.

"Okk, toh my aaj shaam ki colonoscopy schedule krvata hoo", said Neil. 

"Guys, mujhe tum logo se kuch baat krni hai. Parth tum Shefali ko bhi yeh samjha dena. Mai Manjari ko samjha doongi. First of all, hum sab doctors hai humne apni life mai bahut se tumour patients ka treatment kiya hai. Hume pta hai ki fibroid tumour kya hai. Par Shefali or Manjari ko nhi pta nhi, unhe hume samjhana hoga. Also Akshara ko bhi kuch nhi pta hai. Doctor ke pass uska reaction dekhkar mujhe aisa hi lag rha. Woh tumour naam se hi isse cancerous samjh ke baith gyi hai. Hume use samjhana hoga. Abhimanyu, only you can explain this to her. This disease is treatable, agar sab sahi rha toh. Bas use is time himmat se kaam lena hoga. Aur hum sabko bhi.  Uske samne koi bhi negative baat nhi krega. Hum sabko uski takat banana hai, kamzori nhi. And please koi bhi uske samne royega nhi. Got it everyone", said Mahima.